Preferred airport colour?

Which airport colour do you like the most?

• Total voters
I have the yellow one to match my yellow switch lite.. it looks so cute.. yellow also for the plane reminds me of banana boats so i like that....
Post automatically merged:

But green is nice...

Blue is my favorite! I currently have the Blue one, and while the Nook Mile items may not be the best for that color (in my opinion) I would rather have the color airport I want opposed to items. I would have to say Yellow is my second favorite airport color.

I have a green one, but I think the yellow or blue one look cuter haha

I can't remember which I have (maybe blue?), but I'm going with green or orange because those are kinda the main colors on my island. Also, they're my second and third favorite colors respectively.

HOL UP

Diff airport colors means better nookstop items..?

if im not delusional, im pretty sure mine is green, i like it alot. i'd hate to have an orange red or yellow one.

and can anyone tell me which nookstop items are associated with the green airports?

I wanted a yellow airport. But I reset for hours trying to get oranges. So I settled for what I got, red/orange.

a toss up between orange and yellow but i got stuck with an ugly blue and the worst nook miles furniture combo lmao 🥴 if i knew the furniture were directly coordinated with airport colors, i would have considered resetting when i first started the game but here we are~

and can anyone tell me which nookstop items are associated with the green airports?
Here's a graphic for all of the items tied to your airport color:
jpg
It also appears that certain variations are also locked to appear together, which is something of which I was unaware.

I reset a lot for the orange one because I don't want to have to trade with people for the white streetlamps, especially bc I use a lot. TT v TT

I have the yellow airport and I think it gives me a good random of nook mile items and it’s bright and feels cozy. XD I think I might have chosen green if I had a choice though.

Green and blue look the best to me, but I prefer the green because of the nook stop items (and it’s the one I have). I do wish I had access to the pink drink machine and pink springy ride on though, but I do have one of each already so there’s that!

I have blue and I like it because it's the more neutral color, and it goes with the Dodo Airlines logo. Orange is the worst for me because it's the opposite of what I described. Green and yellow are fine I guess

I like the blue. It being my favourite colour aside, I like that it matches the Dodo Airlines Logo colour. The other colours look nice as well, but I feel like blue makes the most sense as it matches.

Blue is my favourite colour but I settled with the orange one. I wasn't happy originally until I found out you get white streetlamps with the orange airport and the murky green one with the blue...so I'm very happy now lol

I originally wanted the orange one since I liked how the airplane looks, but I ended up with blue after resetting a few times and only getting blue airports.

I like yellow and orange the most. Blue blends in too much for me, and then green just doesn't fit. I wish the orange was redder as I am really not a fan of orange, but ehh...

Here's a graphic for all of the items tied to your airport color:
jpg
It also appears that certain variations are also locked to appear together, which is something of which I was unaware.
tysm! yeah i can see that's true now that i look... i guess im happy i got the green airport :)

Started a new island and got blue for my airport and the longer pier.....kinda sad my main town has a yellow airport and the short pier.

Blue because it matches the sky and ocean! ☺ And blue airport = blue airplane color as well which matches the Dodo Airlines logo ✈

Last edited:
Blue because it matches the sky and ocean! ☺ And blue airport = blue airplane color as well which matches the Dodo Airlines logo ✈

Yes that's another reason why blue is best. It matches the whole Dodo Airlines theme :D

Back