• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Villagers!

Cyrano
Patty
Rhonda
Alfonso
Tipper

Alfonso's birthday was today, so I got to experience a villager birthday on the very first day! It was quite neat, and I ended up getting him what he considered a "perfect" present (I got him a green dresser from Nookling Junction).

Vic the Bull [?]
Mint the Squirrel
Samson the Mouse
Deena the Duck
Drago the Dragon
and there's an animal named Paula is moving in.

tumblr_mo4wcsbfUp1rxzompo3_400.jpg

Mitzi, Chief, Freya, Jitters, and Puddles. Kinda disappointed I didn't get Goldie, or any new species or personalities. Oh well. I do love Mitzi though <3

My villagers are Monty, Big Top, Annalise, Rosie, Sterling and Ed is on the way in. Sterling is probably the best one with his knight armor.

I have Antonio, Hugh, Queenie, Melba, and Vladimar. I really like them all but Vlad!

I got:
Nate the Bear
Monique the Cat
Bam the Deer
Lobo the Wolf and
Tammi the Monkey

I got 3 new villagers, one of them is a new speicies! Very happy :) The only one I want GONE is Monique.

Ankha (love) Rosie (love) Leonardo, Elvis, and Aurora. nwn Very happy. And Paula is set up to move in tomorrow!

Back