Post Your Town Map

1z20dx0.jpg

Villagers (top half, left to right): Apollo, Rowan, Vesta, Whitney, and Pinky
Villagers (bottom half, left to right): Phoebe, Melba, Beau, Marshal, and Bob

1z20dx0.jpg

Villagers (top half, left to right): Apollo, Rowan, Vesta, Whitney, and Pinky
Villagers (bottom half, left to right): Phoebe, Melba, Beau, Marshal, and Bob

I really like where you placed your house. That area to the north would make a great courtyard.

Today, I restarted my town and created the town of Mochagem. The name is just a combination of two of my favorite things (coffee and gemstones) that I thought would sound cute together. My mayor is named after an OC I created for an X-Men fan fiction years ago. Anyway, here is the map I went with after map resetting for over an hour:

0418181437_HDR~2.jpg

The map has square grass, cherries as the native fruit, and for starters I got Frank, Clyde, Anicotti, Freya, and Merengue.

I really like where you placed your house. That area to the north would make a great courtyard.

Thanks, in that northern part there are a lot of trees surrounding an open area with a stump and a bunch of mushrooms. To the south there is a small hedge maze with a wisteria trellis aligned with a walkway leading from the house entrance.

Edit: Here are two photos:

1q0i2o.jpg

5dqv03.jpg

Last edited:
This is mine So far
Villagers: Robin Static Sparro Poppy Clyde Twiggy Lionel Drake And Felicity.
Edit 2: OH NOW it submits the picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 447
  • 128BECCF-53C4-4DEB-B40C-F29194C8AA25.jpg
    128BECCF-53C4-4DEB-B40C-F29194C8AA25.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
JtCe5Ni.png

For the past few days... I have been map resetting like there was no tomorrow.
Yesterday, I was able to settle with the map that I have put up on here. Finally! I did it.

Town of Aeternia

Grass Shape: Triangle
Native Fruit: Cherries
Town Hall Color: Green
Train Station Color: Blue
Amount of Rocks: Seven. But... One Fake Rock.
Amount of Ponds: Two
Amount of Bridge(s): One

The reason why I chose this map was due to the fact the rocks weren't too much in the way of potential landscaping. I had to sacrifice a lot for to make sure rocks wouldn't get in the way. I would have like apples or peaches instead of cherries. However, I checked the meaning behind cherries and thought it could be an idea for a town theme. Also would have like the Town Hall to be the blue color, but it was a lot better than getting the brown and yellow one. I placed my house where it was to prevent having villagers move too close to me. It was a nightmare for me when villagers started moving closer to me in my old towns.​

Last edited:
rOwbbDO.jpg
I don't like that one little beach in the bottom left corner!! I can't access it without a wetsuit :v.
Town: Plegia
Fruit: Pears
Current villagers: Bluebear, Friga, Chow, Lucky (my all time fav villager yesss), Apple (moving in from campsite finally), Tangy, Drake, Lucy, Cobb, Lionel

Last edited:
JPEG_20180526_144132.jpg

town name: Milk
native fruit: Peaches
mayor: Rainy

it took forever but I adore this map

P1010551.jpg

The Town Map of Zenheart, where villagers may come and go as they please! This is 16 days in.

Apples are native, and the grass is square.

The Mayor is Rosanne, and the Alt. characters are Lillian, Daphne, and Laura.

20180713_232715.jpg

It took me so long to get a town I was happy with and finally, I've gotten one.

Pros:

-Campsite is on a small, secluded side of the river with a south-facing waterfall, which was the main thing I really wanted
-With one exception, there are no ponds and rocks in the way of where I've been trying to put plots and paths. That was the main issue with many towns I tries
-One long continuous beach
- My native fruit is Apples
-Lucky is one of my starters, hell yes. And he's in a workable location so I can keep him~
-Giant space next to the plaza that I can do oh so many things with

Cons:

-Station and Town Hall colors are kind of iffy
-No room to put the Roost near Re-Tail, like I wanted, but I did find a spot for it by Town Hall

Last edited:
HNI_0023.JPG

This is my map :3

I'm really happy with it. It took me ages to find a map that filled most of my criteria, and I always thought that this river layout looked really nice.

Pros:
- Private area for my house by the waterfall.
HNI_0019.JPG
- Cove in the beach for hybrid breeding
- Vertical beach ramps (I like them for some reason!)
- Great place for my campsite by the sea
HNI_0099.JPG HNI_0100.JPG
- Interesting ponds that I can work with - I love having lots of ponds!
- Rocks OK to work with.
- Vertical waterfall <3

Cons:
- Mira plotting right in front of the town hall!
- Apples as fruit - I would have preferred peaches.

Back