• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Town Map

yNnJhqX.png

the town of glamour! i love this map, it has one long strip of beach, a centered plaza, and recycler up top, plus an isolated town hall thats centered. its town fruit is pears, and though id prefer cherries, im fine w/ settling for this great map!!

New map layout for my town, Synovel.

eos4Ylu.jpg

Planning to put the campsite on the circle thingy. Getting rid of the bridge where it is and putting 2 bridges on the sides of the river, basically between the campsite.

I kinda need to remove Willow from her home, which is on the southwest section, so I can put my second character there and have the orchard on his house's left side.

Now where to put the cafe...?

This is my town map!

town map.jpg

Pros:
Only 1 pond.
Retail in good place.
Perfect area for Plaza.
Lots of space for landscaping.

Cons:
2 beaches (would have liked a long one and small private beach).
Apples as native (but I can replace these).
Not very good starters.

Overall I love this map! It literally took me 10 minutes to find! I feel so lucky as it has taken me hours before to find a good map. The most important factor for choosing this map was the central placement of the Plaza :)

rM4jGu2.jpg

I finally found a map that I'm truly happy with! Initially I was looking for a brown/green train station, circle grass, native apples, two beaches, and a south-facing waterfall. While Everwood has the right train station color, it has triangle grass, native peaches, a single peach, and an west-facing waterfall. It wasn't what I thought I was looking for, but I fell in love with this map as soon as I got to explore it. Funny how that works!

13334638_10208107766509135_32987923_o.jpg

New town!

name: Wonder
Mayor: Alice
Fruit: Apples
Grass: Triangle.

Villagers:

Drago, Poppy, Whitney, Rosco & Biff.

(of course Whitney had to be the only one on her own! grr!)

but after two hours finally happy! I didnt want to reset my old game. so i bought a new one! :D

My town, Clover:

HNI_0073.JPG

I really like this map, I think it's my favourite out of all the ones I've had. I like where my house is and that I can hear the sea from inside my house :)

HNI_0007.JPG

HNI_0024.JPG

Last edited:
I got a new game recently and i love my town map

mp.jpg

I love the beach, the river, the overall layout of everything (except some villagers houses, but hopefully some will move out soon, i want them all along the side) The fruit was also apple, like I wanted.

Last edited:
I miss playing New Leaf everyday... I need to buy a new cart so I can start from scratch.
Getting the perfect map is definitely one of the best parts of starting AC :)

I have wasted too many hours plot resetting most of my houses in one spot of my town... it goes to show that I really need to get a life, haha.

XYju4NR.png

So here's my map of Town (I still don't know how to feel about naming my town Town)...
I like that bot Re-tail and the Town Hall are close to the Train Station, I felt it was necessary to have the Police Station near the Town Hall and I don't really know why I have the campsite near Re-tail but I roll with it. And of course I planned out where the Coffee Shop was going to go from the start! ^^

acnl map.jpg

IMG_20160614_200405.jpg
Sorry for the bad quality. x(
I really like this map. c: I was starting to doubt my decision with it after a while but everything is okay now. :)

Pros:
Has two ponds
Plaza in the middle
Native fruit are Apples
Retail & Town hall in perfect spots.

Cons:
House that is close to mine + The third has from left to right on the south - west.
I regret my house placement. :(

Villagers: Antonio, Cole, Diana, Fang, Flora, Flurry, Julian, Sprinkle, Tia, Zucker.
Town Name: Mocha, The cosy, sweet and relaxing town. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town map of Faerydae. No more plot resetting for me. Thank god.

View attachment 172121

I love this one. ^ I'm just really jealous. :blush:

Last edited:
I finally see the day when I can be bothered to post a pic of my town map. I can't upload it onto the computer so I had to make it my avatar :p. Sorry for the bad quality.

HNI_0019_JPG.JPG

Town map of Goldhill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eep I had no idea the quality was that bad. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
New map layout for my town, Synovel.

eos4Ylu.jpg

Planning to put the campsite on the circle thingy. Getting rid of the bridge where it is and putting 2 bridges on the sides of the river, basically between the campsite.

I kinda need to remove Willow from her home, which is on the southwest section, so I can put my second character there and have the orchard on his house's left side.

Now where to put the cafe...?

I've had this exact map. EXACT. I put my caf? where your house is and my house was down in the bottom left corner between the waterfall and cliff.

It looks a bit disorganised on the map, but it makes much more sense in game (DA in sig)

map.jpg

HNI_0058.JPG
My villagers are :
Beau
Velma
Peck
Margie
Del
Paula
Chadder
Bunnie
Elvis
Tipper

My town is very new. I reset my old town because the map had not much space for pwps but I miss my old villagers.
After some tries to find a town map that is ok I have chose this one for some reasons.
I like to have the plaza next to the train station and the Re-tail. The ponds are in good spots but I have too many rocks..My favorite perfect fruits are actually apples but now I have peaches. I didn't feel like spending hours there to try it until I have a map I like and perfect apples.
I think the river goes very well but it's very normal maybe a bit boring in my opinion.
Now this town map is the first with I am really comfortable. I'm happy with my choice :D
But I'm not happy with Bunnies choice to move infront of my house. I didn't know about plot resetting..

WVW69jVv8iAUC5QJer.jpg
town map for my second town! i like it so far. when i get all my dream villagers, i plan on having them all near the bottom area. i also like how re-tail is close to the dock.

Been awhile since I posted a pic of my main map. Yep I know how ocd it looks. It took me months to get it the way I wanted it. I hate that there is a rock keeping my 9th and 10th villagers but nothing I can do about it. I also wish I had better spaced my coffee shop. I luv my map though. I have cherries. Only 1 pond. And my park area (at the top) and garden area (under the police station) are lovely.

S0LYmkr.jpg

literally how omg. pls to teach.

Back