Post Your Town Map

aaurcy.jpg
ah, new town! i really enjoy this map. although, i have a question. where should i have my villager houses? i was thinking about continuing the line in the bottom left corner, but i need a second opinion.

Last edited:
Here's my town map as of now: image.jpg

I'm quite happy with it. Personally, I like it when the villager houses are spread out and I like that the river cuts the town in two. I love it!

Edit: oopps, I dunno why it's upside-down...

Last edited:
FAMILYPC - WIN_20150619_132102.JPG

My map! The delicious, sexy fruits from hours of resetting.

What I loooove:

-The river is so nice and straight! And the shape of it too - leaves so much room for everything I want.
-The position of the town plaza... so central.
-Re-Tail is directly next to the plaza, and as close to the dock as it could possible be.
(There's actually another bridge now, on the patch of river directly underneath the town hall)
-Such a perfect location for my house, too.

What I don't like so much:

-Oranges. I don't... I don't like how they look. The perfect oranges look cool though.
-That stupid little pond right underneath the train station, flanked by an unbreakable rock! So annoying.

^ I like your map! Especially how you have the plaza and retail in that little area. It's really cool!

You guys know that if you press the L and R button it takes a picture, and you take the SD card from your DS and plug it into your computer?

Or maybe you guys dont have SD cards?
It would just make the picture much more clearer

Here's the town of BluHaven
BluHaven.jpg

Native Fruit:Apples
Villagers
Tangy
Bob
Lyman
Yuka
Stitches
Maple
Tammy
Static
Marshal
Francine​

^ I like your map! Especially how you have the plaza and retail in that little area. It's really cool!

You guys know that if you press the L and R button it takes a picture, and you take the SD card from your DS and plug it into your computer?

Or maybe you guys dont have SD cards?
It would just make the picture much more clearer

xD That picture is from my SD card, but I'm not too tech-savvy. So I just used my computer to take a picture of it instead, because improvising!

This is the town of Snowpie. I've been searching for a new town FOREVER and I finally found this one last week!! I LOVE it, and though I would have preferred apples as my native fruit, I stuck with it even when I ended up with oranges. Flurry is my absolute favorite villager ever, so her being there already definitely swayed my decision :)

snowpie.jpgsnowpie2.jpg

@Nizzy

I love what you've done with your villager plotting. Having most of them + Re-Tail clustered around the pond like that makes for a cool community vibe. :lemon:

I found a really nice map today and decided to keep it. Plus it had triangle grass and cherries as the native fruit just like I wanted. I'll post a picture soon, all the buildings are in great spots plus they line up with each other. I'll post a picture sometime.. c:

Last edited:
ddhVe2y.jpg

My town map. I got it on the first try when I bought the game two years ago. Everyone always asked me how long it took to get a cool town layout like mine, but I guess I didn't even think of resetting to get a good layout (wasn't on my mind then). However, I'm still kind of annoyed because it has been TWO YEARS AND I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A POLICE STATION REQUEST! Is this normal? Jarrad above got the request in 3-4 days. I've gotten literally every single pwp but the police station. I guess all I can do it wait. :/

ddhVe2y.jpg

My town map. I got it on the first try when I bought the game two years ago. Everyone always asked me how long it took to get a cool town layout like mine, but I guess I didn't even think of resetting to get a good layout (wasn't on my mind then). However, I'm still kind of annoyed because it has been TWO YEARS AND I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A POLICE STATION REQUEST! Is this normal? Jarrad above got the request in 3-4 days. I've gotten literally every single pwp but the police station. I guess all I can do it wait. :/
it seems a bit odd but i think you'll get it soon enough

if it makes you feel better, my town, which i've had for two years, still has super t&t

095.JPG

This picture is from March 2014. I miss all the neighbours living in the top right corner... none are left!

I'm very happy with this layout. I love the river shape, it's fairly neat and organised. It doesn't go all over the place like my first town.
The location of the town plaza is in the middle of town, directly in the centre of the n shape section of the river.
I have the perfect little area for my home, however right now Diva decided to move right behind me.
I prefer east coast over west, mainly because I've always been used to it from my first town.
There is also only one pond.

What I don't like about my town is the native fruit. Pears aren't my favourite, but I'm glad it's not peaches or oranges. Apples or cherries are my favourite (main) fruit in the game.

attachment.php

This picture is from March 2014. I miss all the neighbours living in the top right corner... none are left!

I'm very happy with this layout. I love the river shape, it's fairly neat and organised. It doesn't go all over the place like my first town.
The location of the town plaza is in the middle of town, directly in the centre of the n shape section of the river.
I have the perfect little area for my home, however right now Diva decided to move right behind me.
I prefer east coast over west, mainly because I've always been used to it from my first town.

What I don't like about my town is the native fruit. Pears aren't my favourite, but I'm glad it's not peaches or oranges. Apples or cherries are my favourite (main) fruit in the game.

I adore your map. Everything is just placed perfectly.

Last edited:
View attachment 128352

just chop ur pears down n replant w/ apples!

I adore your map. Everything is just placed perfectly.

Thank you! I've never kept a town for so long in a long while! I used to delete my town almost every 6 months on ACCF lol

just chop ur pears down n replant w/ apples!

Nah, it's alright.
Plus I wouldn't be able to get delicious apples because foreign delicious fruits don't grow :(

It took me over 50 resets to get this map but I am so happy with it!

MlWA77vxWdoCIoJwuz.jpg

The only issue is I HATE the villagers I started with! I always seem to end up with Robin on all the restarts I have done!

My native fruit is oranges. Peaches are my favourite but that can be achieved just by replacing all trees.

One beach would have been ideal but I'll cope!

It took me so long to get a central tree I didn't want to risk resetting more.

I LOVE the fact I have so little ponds and so much space because of the river placement!

Last edited:
Back