Post Your Town Map

unnamed.jpg
Town of Maui Bay :)

20150604_163002.jpg

Town Name: Liptonia
Mayor Name: Caitlin
Fruit: Oranges
Villagers atm:
-Chief (My Original! i felt very lucky to have gotten him since I loved him in GC!)
-Cranston (This guy made me laugh cause he looks like a stork and has a bunch of baby cribs! A little creepy, but cute.)
-Lionel (Had to get him because of him being a Lion and having a magnificent mustache)
-Beardo (Beard-o...omg)
-Graham (My otaku villager who was my first move in <3)
-Tabby (Tabby was my absolute favorite in GC, so I had to have her)
-Shari (Devil spawn. She needs to go.)
-Drago (My camspite villager that I had a dream about getting the night before! I squealed when I saw him!!)

What I like about my town: Reese is close to the train station. I didn't realize this was a good thing until I found out about the huge turnip business that goes around on the internet lol.

What I dislike about my town: You can't access part of the beach unless you wear a wetsuit. My waterfalls are hard to fish in. Fishing in general is more difficult because of the river and beach being mostly horizontal. My villagers move into the most random places!! If you saw my boyfriend's town all of his villagers are on one side of the river. So unfair!! ;w;

Photo on 2015-06-09 at 9.47 PM.jpg

town: Hotaru
fruit: pears
grass: circle

just reset, still hearing mixed things about this map but i think i might keep it. thoughts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just built my house right on the bottom right next to the waterfall btw

I like your map- I see a lot of potential design layouts with it. All ill say is the retail shop placement is a little odd but its not that much of an issue by the looks of it. I personally think you should keep it if you want it
And nice house placement by the way n~n

Town: Pajamas
Mayor: Moe
Native fruit: Peaches!
Grass: Triangle

http://i.imgur.com/UJch7d1.jpg

Current villagers: Felicity, Kiki, Drake, Avery, Bud, Renee

Why I love it:
- private beach
- 4 adorable ponds
- south facing waterfall
- large open space in the top left
- vertical ramp
- beach cove just where my dock is
- my house location is adorable in game
- AND PERFECT BUTTFRUIT

What I dislike:
- nothing!

If anyone has any ideas for where I could place my campsite, cafe and the police station in the future, I'd love to get some opinions.

Last edited:
zmap.jpg

Town:
Escapism
Mayor: Vilpo
Native Fruit: Pear

Villagers:
Kyle
Bonbon
Dora
Peck
Rooney
Deirdre
Chrissy
Marcel
Muffy

I totally messed up my town map. ><

This is what my town map looked before Kiki moved in"
townmap.jpg

This is what it looks like now (I destroyed the bridge that was right in front of Kiki's house):
zlCfzTc0rSoD4t6jkE.jpg

I didn't want Kiki to have her house where Blanche's house was or the area close to me (I'm saving it for a Public Work Project), so, I temporarily set up a random PWP there before she moved in. T_T If only I didn't just recently make a third character for storage purposes, maybe she'd have been located somewhere better.

fyJj8xu.jpg

Town name: Sylveton
Villagers (from favorite to least favorite):
Blaire
Bunnie
Bam
Coco
Clay
T-Bone
Vic
Lucha
Flo

Last edited:
Here's an updated map of Pajamas!

KDbMqmk.jpg

I need help, or comfort or something! The gyroid is potentially my campsite, but I'm terrified to place any permanent projects down in fear that I'll regret them later. I shouldn't second my guess myself, but I'm just not sure what to do. :( If you had my map, where would you place your permanent buildings? (cafe, police station, campsite) Please help!

I totally messed up my town map. ><

This is what my town map looked before Kiki moved in"
View attachment 97200

This is what it looks like now (I destroyed the bridge that was right in front of Kiki's house):
View attachment 97199

I didn't want Kiki to have her house where Blanche's house was or the area close to me (I'm saving it for a Public Work Project), so, I temporarily set up a random PWP there before she moved in. T_T If only I didn't just recently make a third character for storage purposes, maybe she'd have been located somewhere better.

How did you screen capture your map?

My town map in town:
Town Map Sign.jpg

Pros:
The river divides my town in a way that helped me organize everything, I'm not good with open spaces
The town hall is aligned with my plaza
The recycler store is near the train station
Town hall and train station are both green

Cons:
Pears are my native fruit, I don't like how perfect pears look
I can't really see my waterfall
My path does not align with the ramp on the right

Last edited:
View attachment 105125

Which map should I choose?

And where do you think I should place the cafe, campsite and police station?

I really like the second map, it has a unique river layout, a private beach and the town hall just above the plaza is lovely!

I think the top right corner would be perfect for the campsite, the police station would look cute around town hall and the cafe... perhaps southeast of your town hall with the river to the right and bottom. I think that'd be cute.

I'm still looking for opinions on my own campsite, police station and cafe location a few posts up if anyone could help!

Here's my Hyrule!

5tkql6W.jpg

Now the same map, with my paths in place:

Oy9uXaA.png

Red paths are brick patterns, light blue paths are just natural paths. I forgot to add two natural paths though, one to my face cutout standee and one through the park in the south (below the police station/campsite)

You may notice that there's one space where it looks like there should be a bridge. You would be right, I deleted that one... I hope the Wooden Bridge will be suggested soon. Looking at you, Lobo. ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How did you screen capture your map?

Easy. Open your game, go to the home menu, start miiverse, post there. Add the lower screen as an attachment.

Now go to miiverse.nintendo.net, log in, and find your post in your recent activity. Just open the image in a new tab, download, and upload elsewhere.

^Or ask Isabelle to take a picture, take a picture of the top screen where your map will be displayed and then upload the file from your SD card. A lot easier.

Back