• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Town Map

image.jpg

Here's my town map which I've had since June 2013 and I absolutely LOVE it!
Lots of space for paths and PWPs, a central Plaza where all my dreamies seem to congregate and talk to each other which is fun, separate beaches, only two liddo ponds and nice river shape <3

Just need Klaus to move out from under the campsite and then move Soleil in near Hamlet and I'll be happy with my layout and can finally finish my camp area c:

Last edited:
zlCfzTMT8lEY_vAdhh.jpg

my new town :D i reset yesterday and reset for at least a day then i finally found what i wanted. :)

Town: Avalar
Mayor: Keira
Native Fruit: Apples

southern facing waterfall
retail close to dock
lots of space for pwps and paths in the future
space around my town hall and house placement
circle grass

dislike:
certain rock placements!
annoying split beach!
the stupid bridge down the bottom! super annoying! (will be changing navigation with bridges very soon!!)

other than this i adore my town and am super happy with it :)

View attachment 88774

my new town :D i reset yesterday and reset for at least a day then i finally found what i wanted. :)

retail close to dock
circle grass

dislike:
certain rock placements!
annoying split beach!
the stupid bridge down the bottom! super annoying! (will be changing navigation with bridges very soon!!)

Omg, I freaking love your map. I'm just, like, foaming at the mouth, thinking about all the diagonal bridges I could build there cause I love those. You picked out a great map and I can't wait to see what you do with it in the future.

My Town map! :)

Here's my town map! I reset my town today, and found it quite easily. :D (The reason why I reset is because I TTed a lot, and it ruined the concept of the game for me. So in this town I am gonna try my best not to TT, haha.)
Town name: Zalia
Native fruit: Cherries,
Grass: Square, (I like the pattern of the grass,)
Retail is near the dock which is really helpful!
I like the row of all the main areas of the town, (The plaza, the town hall and Retail!)
I have a mini private beach in the corner. :)
Also, I only have 1 pond!
:)
OBug! ^-^

Thanks for reading! ^-^

:blush:

Attachments

• WP_20150403_14_44_12_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150403_14_44_12_Pro.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 486
View attachment 88774

retail close to dock
circle grass

dislike:
certain rock placements!
annoying split beach!

The river is like COMPLETELY STRAIGHT in most areas. How is that even possible?!?!

image.jpg

Town Name: Starleaf
Fruit: Oranges
Times I needed to reset to get it: 3
Why I love it:
- Plaza in the middle of the town
- River around my plaza
- Isolated area where my house it
- Re-tail near the beach
Why I hate it:
- Small strip of land at the top
- Villagers placing their houses where I want to build my second house

Last edited:
zlCfzTM0PMQ40PVs8a

I NEED A QUICK ANSWER IF THIS IS GOOD sorry for caps

EDIT: Nah, it sucks. Re-Tail's in the very corner.

Last edited:
95e3APs.jpg

I didn't even think of resetting because I was an amateur player. I like it though, town square in top corner, Re-Tail by the beach. My house's position is perfect too!

My town fruit are cherries and my villagers are Sydney, Robin, Cherry, Genji, Hippeuz, T-Bone, Bob and Whitney!

Last edited:
image.jpg

Mayor: Caitlyn
Town: Peaches
Fruit: Peaches (cute right?) I also didn't have to reset to make the fruit peaches!
Villagers: Beau, Curlos, Sprinkle, Molly, Elvis, Lolly, Shari, Maple, Hopper and Wart Jr

I really like my map a lot! It's really nice having my plaza in the center

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of resetting and I was wondering if somebody could PM me and I could get your opinion on the maps I show?

Here's mine. Pretty much none of the houses are staying though.

BRuR52K.png

Back