Post Your Town Map

align houses <3
your map has SOOO much space!

Yep! at the top left is my park, near the town hall is my garden area with all my statues and fountains, and my video screen and tower are on the left, above and below my pond. Near the town tree is my trellis and outdoor bath. As soon as I get y 4th character's house paid off, I'll update my DA :)

DaCoSim, that's amazing! I love how you put all the villagers' houses on that little island-like section of land, and I love that river shape!

DaCoSim, that's amazing! I love how you put all the villagers' houses on that little island-like section of land, and I love that river shape!

Thank you so much! I just finished cleaning up my town from all the tt'ing flowers and other stuff. Working on destroying all the decoy pwp's now so I can finish my areas :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow your map! This is really nice!

Thx so very much!!!

Updated version of the Coven town map. Things have changed a lot in that town.

CovenTownMapV2.jpg

Here's mine! The bridge in the middle has been demolished. My town is definitely a work in progress with lots of landscaping to be done still!

t5OQulP.jpg

HNI_0008.jpg

Town name: Gumdrop
Mayor: C?line
Fruit: Oranges
Favorite Villager: Lobo~☆!
I really like all the open space (✿ ♥‿♥)

WIN_20141005_145332.jpg
Town Name: Rosewind
Mayor: Rosalynd

Im happy with everything being on the top like the Plaza and Town Hall.
Most of my villagers have been in threes but Clyde moved so theres only two by my house, Kitty also moved out which messed up the pattern but Marshal moved in.
It looks pretty barren but I have paths laid out and a few PWPs.
I really hope Opal moves because she put her house on top of my paths in front of my other files house :/

Last edited:
Seeing all these perfectly-aligned houses make me wish I hadn't given up on plot resetting so soon.

They're in the right area, but they're just so... off.

I don't want to plot-reset because I get so frustrated every time I don't get it at a place I want...
Here's my map! I don't know if I'll have enough place for PWP

Town Name: Hope
Mayor: Aya
Fruit: Pear

Kiki's house will be where my player is~ Hopefully I won't regret this map because I love the villagers

Attachments

• zlCfzSg9diA-jGswjn.jpg
    zlCfzSg9diA-jGswjn.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:
this is the map for my new town kiwi!! aside from a few villager plots i really like it ?▽`) ノ
zlCfzShHpus6bbZSyT.jpg

All of these amazing maps are surprisingly making mine feel inadequate xD

Photo 2014-10-08 05.57.47 PM.jpg
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I like it, especially how retail and the town hall are similarly spaced on each side of the station. And how the plaza has its own area.

Back