• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Town Map

[Image]
Really happy with my map n_n I like that the tree is in the center. I also love that my house is away from other villagers and right by the waterfall.

Love that map! That's pretty much what I'm hoping to get :)

My game came today!!! I wasn't expecting it until Wednesday!!! I LOVE YOU, AMAZON!
I'm having a BLAST. :D

My map:

Town Name: Seasons
Resets: 5 (map only)
Fruit: Cherries
Grass: Circle
Train Station/Town Hall: Yellow

I'm extremely happy with my map. I love where I placed my house and I can't wait to put a bridge on the other side. :blush: I'm glad I didn't have to reset 1,000 times. Phew!

IMG_8002.jpg

Quite Pleased^^

Thanks guys!! I was lucky and did not have to reset at all to get one I liked! Thanks to this thread, I realized that there are a few things that greatly please me: (1) Diagonal Bridges); (2) Big Ponds, at least one; (3) A chunk of secluded land I can dedicate to themed town projects; (4) A Peninsula thing I can put my house on 8)

I reset my town for a day and a half before I got a layout I knew I was going to stick with, which would be this one here.

View attachment 4446

I wanted a lot of things to be a specific way, like the two buildings to be close together and no stray ponds(especially near the entrance). I'm happy with the one necessary pond placement, and the central tree was one of the biggest aspects I was looking for.

I was kind of horrified when I put my house down, because after an embarrassingly long time of twitching and pacing back and fourth, I didn't like the final placement. I realized, though, I would like some breathing room in front of my house; maybe for a public project(a bench facing the sea for sightseeing, if possible?) or perhaps a garden would be nice, too.

In all, I'm becoming pretty smitten with it.

WHOAAA I was just about to use that Town Name because i wanted something unique. Luckily i found something new x)

So many choices it's overwhelming, i decided that the features i really like are a long river ending south, diagonal bridge, 2 ponds, nice spot for my house, town hall close to the entrance.

My main thing was a good place I could put my house, along with a non-split beach for ocean fishing. As far as I know, ocean fishing is one of the best ways to get bells early on, especially at night. I would hate having to go down a ramp, fish, go back up, cross a river, go back down a ramp, fish again, and then go to Re-Tail. It just sounds like a pain.

20130610204139961.jpg

The town of Bluefall. I don't get why people don't like ponds - I didn't even consider that when I started playing. To me they add atmosphere and places to plant flowers that won't get trampled. I'm not thrilled about the split beach, but it's so short that I don't need to go there except when I want to go to the island. And in order to get a south-facing waterfall, I think you have to have a split beach. As soon as I build a bridge near Re-Tail, it will be awesome! (Also all my villagers need to move, now).

I have: Violet, Samson, Broccolo, Rizzo, and Pate. Olaf is moving in tomorrow, grr. But now that I have 100% approval, I can be mean to them as much as I want!

newleaf-map.jpg

After way too many restarts I finally found a map that I like. I refuse to restart again because I know it will take me another 200 tries to get a town I like. I wanted the Town Hall near the top, Re-Tail and Town Square toward the bottom, and my house near a waterfall and ocean.

I plan on placing a bridge where my character is standing in the screenshot. I wish I could have a horizontal bridge but I don't see a point having it to my characters left with the vertical bridge so close. I plan on putting the Police Station on the top left side to fill that up a bit. What do you think?

I didn't even realize if you restarted you got different options! I went though all 4 but they were all bad and I thought I was stuck with those as my options. Now I've been playing all day and I don't want to restart. T_T

I didn't even realize if you restarted you got different options! I went though all 4 but they were all bad and I thought I was stuck with those as my options. Now I've been playing all day and I don't want to restart. T_T

I invested atleast 10 hours on my first save and decided to restart today. It's better now than later on if you want to restart xD

I suppose that is true. XD But now it's after 11 at night so if I start I won't even be able to access town hall will I?

Maybe first thing in the morning. But then I'll already have my house....>_>

I am so bad at restarting games.

I invested atleast 10 hours on my first save and decided to restart today. It's better now than later on if you want to restart xD

Lol! I thought I was the only person who trashed their entire first day to start over. I was going to ask if anyone wanted my stuff, but then I figured I was just wasting time and killed my town.

I suppose that is true. XD But now it's after 11 at night so if I start I won't even be able to access town hall will I?

Maybe first thing in the morning. But then I'll already have my house....>_>

I am so bad at restarting games.

This is pretty much what I went through. You will be able to choose the spot where you want your home to be, collect some fruit, and thats it until tomorrow.

Back