• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Town Map

312.jpg

villagers:
Aurora
Gaston
Kid Cat
Diana
Clyde

Oooooo I cannot wait until I get my game :DDDDD
I'm hoping to get a map with the start of the river next to the jumping cliff so that I can put my house by a waterfall and also so I can just jump off a cliff as soon as I leave my house :B

U0tIv1RR60Cv8eDd98FoeuqExjOcxQqL3a7CfbjIcJQ.jpg

Welcome to VileEdge Population: Matt
It's purrrrfect :3
Got my main buildings and tree up top~
A private beach~
A simple river, that allots a piece of land where I may place my house~
A waterfall in the background of my private land (where my house will go)~
And the beach entrance is near my house~
Brb moving in

My map

Mine. Town fruit is cherries. Villagers are Jeremiah, bud, freya, gabi, and merengue. Hopefully one of my favorites will move in sometime. :).
5Jo9nUT.jpg
I am really happy with it, I just see that is seems others may have more beach area but ill take it. I didn't reset luckily.

Last edited:
Added my maps to the 1st post! Tell me what you guys think :D

I have a picture of my map but it comes out huge, how do I insert a "spoiler" tab?

you can right click your pic and go to edit (opens paint) click resize picture and type 25% or 30% and hit ok and your pic should be a lot better. Hit save and you're good to go

image.jpg
Town Name: WrigWalt (Combination of my dog's names, Wrigley and Walter) :)
Villagers: Cube, Harry, Gala, Ankha, Bella
Fruit: Peaches
Grass: Circles
Train Station Roof: Blue

Here's mine.

99267dc6-a473-4ece-bb5b-05dc0e99fa54.jpg

Town name: Bimini
Circle grass

I was originally resetting for a completely different map... but then I started thinking about how good it is. I put my house on the left peninsula on the beach so I can hear the waves, the town tree is right below my house, ReTail is right near the docks, and there is a huge peninsula and open areas up north for orchards and flower projects. Peaches are native fruit. I like it a lot!

Last edited:
FML!!!! I had the PERFECT TOWN LAYOUT (Centralized tree, shop and townhall in the back of the town, 1 pond, circle grass, awesome villagers, good fruit...)... BUT I ACCIDENTALLY SAID THE WRONG THING AND GOT AN UGLY FACE. So I reset. Now I can't find another good layout.

T_____________T

For my town, I want it to have cherries in it and have at least 1 koala. It has to have a KOALA!!!

c8914ad8-c0a0-4942-aec3-684649d788cf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
How many times did I need to reset to get this map?....NONE! It was the second option that came up and was one of my top options I wanted!
Fruit: Pears
Townies: Sheldon, T-Bone (good grief, the cows followed me to my New Leaf Town!), Robin, Molly, Derwin. Not any of my favorites, but not worth resetting for (almost did because of T-Bone). Sheldon has a cool house inside!
Things I love: Where I put my house, I can hear the ocean in my house!
Things I didn't like (but not worth resetting for): I got a yellow Town Hall. Re-tail is close to my town square, but I think I'll just add some community projects around there.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the name - FarNoble

blurry.jpg

(Sorry for the blurry image haha)
*ahem*

This is Halcyon. This is the closest thing I could get to my ideal map after about four resets.
Villagers: Goldie, Wolfgang, Puck, Anabelle (#1 ugliest villager in town), and Broffina (#2 ugliest villager plus a stupid name to boot).
Fruit: Pears (Eh, I'll live)
Things I like: Check that private beach. All of my love.
Things I dislike: I got pears, but eh. Also, not a fan of Broffina. At all. Also, the plaza is a bit off the mark, but I'll live.
Grass: Squares. Never really cared about grass though.

Ahh, you dislike Anabelle? I got her in my town (never seen her before either), and I think she's pretty cool looking. For an anteater, at least, haha. Reminds me of a pangolin with her pattern on her back.

I like your town shadowprincess. Seems like everyone is clumped up on the right though lol. Will be nice when some villagers move in on the left

mmpvfd.jpg

I love how central my town tree is :D At first I was sad my Re-Tail was so far from the beach, but right now, it's REALLY convenient for appraising/selling fossils since it's close to main street, so I'm happy!
I'm also so amused that my name is Tammy and my first non-starter villager to move in was Tammy!!! (I time travel so that's why someone moved in already) Tabby sucks though

Also, when I go out of my house, I can hear the rushing waterfall. The details in this game are amazing!

townmap.jpg

20 resets! It was kinda funny, because my boyfriend got a PERFECT map on the very first try! =P

I made mine, too lazy to take a picture :rolleyes:

P1yAeSH.jpg

Key:
Hot Pink -Train station
Green with brown bottom - Town tree
Light blues - Villagers homes
Orange - My home
Pink 'Diamond' - Re-tail
Purple - Town hall
Green - Beach entrance (ramps)
Brown off beach - dock

Last edited: