• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Town Map

holy crap this is amazing! do you have a DA for this town?

Thank you! I'll let you know once it's updated c: I remember going to yours. I love the natural paths! They're perfect and I also like how you decorate the area surrounding the villager houses.

That's such a perfect layout, it makes me want to cry ;-;
I'm not too fussed about layouts, but I certainly wish mine was like this!

aww thank you... I'm sure your layout/town looks super pretty! I should probably check it out soon when I can.

Thank you! I'll let you know once it's updated c: I remember going to yours. I love the natural paths! They're perfect and I also like how you decorate the area surrounding the villager houses.

aww thank you... I'm sure your layout/town looks super pretty! I should probably check it out soon when I can.
Eh, I'm not so sure xD
My layout is okay originally, but the arrangement of villagers and PWP's is pretty atrocious right now :p
2vAqQjU.jpg

I used to have most of the villagers lined up along the river which wasn't too bad. But I don't think I could ever reset my town to get a better layout.

Eh, I'm not so sure xD
My layout is okay originally, but the arrangement of villagers and PWP's is pretty atrocious right now :p
2vAqQjU.jpg

I used to have most of the villagers lined up along the river which wasn't too bad. But I don't think I could ever reset my town to get a better layout.

Well I told you! Your town layout is pretty awesome! Well, if you aren't satisfied about the arrangement of PWPs, you can always demolish and rebuild them in a different place. Personally, I like where you put the cafe and police station. They're perfect! I'm not really particular about houses that they should be aligned. The villager houses in my first town are mostly spread out and the ones that are close to each other aren't even lined up. Here in my second town, I had the opportunity to arrange from the start so I took advantage plus it's easier to plot reset now because they don't usually move in on paths. I wonder what PWPs you built or how you decorated that big area at the south part of your map :p

Well I told you! Your town layout is pretty awesome! Well, if you aren't satisfied about the arrangement of PWPs, you can always demolish and rebuild them in a different place. Personally, I like where you put the cafe and police station. They're perfect! I'm not really particular about houses that they should be aligned. The villager houses in my first town are mostly spread out and the ones that are close to each other aren't even lined up. Here in my second town, I had the opportunity to arrange from the start so I took advantage plus it's easier to plot reset now because they don't usually move in on paths. I wonder what PWPs you built or how you decorated that big area at the south part of your map :p
The funny thing is that I haven't really developed the south part of my town xD
I've kinda left that mostly blank for fruit trees and mostly undeveloped to keep it natural. I'm style trying to figure out what I'll put there.
You'll have to visit my dream town some time to see what I mean ;)

The funny thing is that I haven't really developed the south part of my town xD
I've kinda left that mostly blank for fruit trees and mostly undeveloped to keep it natural. I'm style trying to figure out what I'll put there.
You'll have to visit my dream town some time to see what I mean ;)

Good at least you wouldn't worry that you put something on the south that you wouldn't like. You probably have to think it over then! Oh yeah, I have to use my old mayor's to see your dream town.

Anyway, here's the layout of my first town. The villager houses aren't aligned and not in one place though this town is pretty much finished compared to the other which is barely 2 months old :)

xnkYp6o.jpg

Last edited:
15585114_1254853661257520_8976169205026984808_o.jpg

I'm not sure if I like this one or not. ;;

The first thing I noticed is it has only a single pond and it doesn't get in the way so that's plus for me. Your campground is in a pretty good spot and the town hall near the plaza. I don't mind the retail being near the train station but if you're the kind who wants to farm bugs in the island, might as well put a bridge somewhere near the back of the town hall. While I like the placement of the plaza being on the center in the small island, I thought it takes up a lot of space but if you can fit all your villagers in the very same island, that'll save a lot of space so you can concentrate putting PWPs in the northern, upper west and eastern part of your town. Just my opinion :)

townmap.jpg

What do you guys think of the town of Bangor? This is my first and only town. Three and a half years of memories!

Native Fruit: Peaches
Grass Type: Square
Residents: Bam, Beau, Chief, Diana, Lolly, Marina, Marshal, Phoebe, Punchy, Rosie.

Marina will be leaving once I get Etoile hopefully in a few weeks. I recently changed most of the villagers using amiibo cards after the Welcome Amiibo update just have new faces. I had the other villagers for three years. Only Marina remains.

Last edited:
While resetting. I found this sheet...
http://aclilyofthevalley.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/kawanokatachi.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good at least you wouldn't worry that you put something on the south that you wouldn't like. You probably have to think it over then! Oh yeah, I have to use my old mayor's to see your dream town.

Anyway, here's the layout of my first town. The villager houses aren't aligned and not in one place though this town is pretty much finished compared to the other which is barely 2 months old :)

xnkYp6o.jpg
Great map! :D

Last edited:
It says invalid link (or is it just on me?)
Decided to put URL link instead. :p
Trying to see which layouts are there in order to see if I like one...

Last edited:
No one said anything about my town map. :(

View attachment 191343

Don't be sad! People are probably just busy :) Anyway, your town map is awesome! I like that your police station is beside the town hall and the rest (Cafe, Re-Tail) are right next to each other. The location of your campground is perfect being close to the plaza. You probably have a lot of space for PWPs especially in the north part of your map and that part near the plaza. You only have two ponds! Plus they don't get in the way like they're in the middle or in front of the train station. All in all, it's a pretty good map for me :)

ME80LGT.jpg

Town: Poskity
Start date: 30th August 2013
Mayor: Prassel
Local Fruit: Apples
Villagers I care about: Marshal, Stitches

Thinking about resetting... but leaning towards not to. Kinda wish you could move your house. x)

Last edited:
View attachment 191345

Town: Poskity
Start date: 30th August 2013
Mayor: Prassel
Local Fruit: Apples
Villagers I care about: Marshal, Stitches

Thinking about resetting... but leaning towards not to. Kinda wish you could move your house. x)

You could start a second character, delete your mayor, then start a first character again?
Maybe that would work.

I like this map though :D

Back