• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Room!

QejIym1.jpg
I liked the look of this room while I was getting it together but now it looks a bit sparse.I probably should have turned on those "3" lamps before I took the screenshot.

I haven't changed this room much since this was taken in May. It's in the basement. I started it to put the ABD and the garbage can in! LOL

HNI_0010.JPG

Last edited:
My entry room is almost completed and I love it :blush:

IMG_3573 (1).jpg

IMG_3575 (1).jpg

IMG_3576 (1).jpg

I still need to get the lily record player, a fine painting, and the lunar horizon wall to complete my vision. The carpet & wallpaper is temp.
I'm also working on a gnome workshop, a zen garden, and witches den. For my upstairs I want to make a really personal and well designed bedroom. In the basement I will have photos of all my residents but I'm still playing with the theme.
Designing rooms is one of my favorite parts of the game! It really makes me wish I could get all the Japanese items and DLC but it'll never happen lol.
I love seeing everyone's creativity :lemon:

My Bedroom :blush:
HNI_0067.JPG

HNI_0071.JPG

HNI_0066.JPG

Attachments

• HNI_0027.JPG
    HNI_0027.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 47
  • HNI_0046.JPG
    HNI_0046.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 46
My main room:
v8QMDps.jpg

And kitchen:
1lBKJTr.jpg

The rooms are slightly based off of my house. Especially the basement back in 2016.
I don't have a picture of it. Sorry! You can visit my town Shamplin in a dream, though.

These are old pics but my in-game house still looks the same. :)
I'm planning to change my town and house! Soon... probably.

Back