• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post your current villagers!

It's implied that many bears and cubs live there, but in actuality my islanders are:

Curt
Grizzly
Maple
Paula
Beardo
Judy
Marty
Bluebear
Poncho
Olive

So they're the only villagers who will ever be seen in actual outside shots. But their photos and possessions etc imply they're also living there.

Jay_NH_1.png
Marlo_amiibo.png
Zell_NH.png
800px-Muffy_NH.png
Kiki_NH.png
Agent_S_NH.png
800px-Lyman_NH.png
Petri_amiibo.png
Raddle_NH.png
Raymond_NH.png

I always have one of each personality type to help in unlocking stuff and some variety. Wish I could add Velma and Roscoe here. If in the next games they allow for more space I would add Roscoe and Velma as well.

64px-Audie%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Benedict%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Bitty%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Camofrog%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Joey%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
128px-Felicity%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Raymond%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Rodney%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Tutu%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Sasha%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Portia%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Nate%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Melba%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

I have many villagers so here's a cross section of who I have currently: L to R: Audie,Benedict,Bitty,Camofrog,Joey,Felicity,Raymond,Rodney,Tutu,Sasha,Portia,Nate and Melba

Sally.png
Static.png
Poppy.png
Hazel.png
Marshal.png
Sylvana.png
Nibbles.png
Claude.png
Genji.png
Francine.png

Sally, Static, Poppy (moved her out once), Hazel, Marshal, Sylvana, Nibbles (she's the latest newbie), Claude, Genji and Francine.
I had almost all of them since the start of my island.

IMG_5086.png
IMG_5083.png
IMG_5084.png
IMG_5085.png
IMG_5087.png
IMG_5088.png
IMG_5089.png
IMG_5090.png
IMG_5091.png
IMG_5092.png

My current villagers are Beau, Audie, Roald, Margie, Agnes, Whitney, Sprinkle, Shino, Goldie and Quinn! Roald, Goldie and Quinn arenโ€™t permanent villagers, but everyone else is.

I could amiibo Goldie out whenever since Iโ€™ve earned her photo, but I prefer to let my villagers move out on their own, so that I can go island hopping for my next villager after. Itโ€™s more fun for me. ๐Ÿ˜… I havenโ€™t earned Quinnโ€™s photo yet, though I should be close, and Roaldโ€™s is far off since he just moved in.

Here's my forever villagers:
Screenshot_20231222-162723.png

I'm really happy with the addition of Boone and him joining the two other jocks goons make my island more bizarre and scary. (I just find their conversations really funny) Especially Rory and Boone are terrifying as jocks, like a mandrill and lion? You wouldn't even be able to reach the hills with them on your tail.

The current residents of my island are Lily, Olaf, Punchy, Bianca, Peck, Marina, Static, Julian, Bangle, and Friga! I believe Olaf has been on my island the longest. I could see myself swapping out Friga or Bianca, but I think I'd like the rest of them to stay~

Back