• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Post your Pokemon Legends: Arceus trainer designs!

I just unlocked the clothing shop in the game, so here’s my initial trainer design! :D

fQWNz4S.jpg

Green is my favorite color, so I’m wearing a Pine Headband, Pine Everyday Kimono, Shaymin Fancy Bottoms, Sandals, and Green Color Contacts.

Last edited:
I’ve been switching between the “Long” hairstyle and this hair style, because I’m not in love with any of the hairstyles. I’m also using the ultramarine contacts! 🌟

I’ve mostly been wearing the Seascape Fancy Kimono and Seascape Fancy Bottoms with the White Lily Fancy Sandals. Pictured with my bestie Buizel.

2022013010473104-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

But currently I’m wearing this kimono set, but spoiler in case you’ve only just started the game.
Lilligant Fancy Kimono and matching pants 😍

2022013011163300-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

Here's me and my current squad! 🥰 Keeping it basic for now with Pokemon mono types - water, fire and grass (and I kid you not I was NOT planning on all 3 of them to have neutral natures, it just happened and I went with it!) and so let me introduce you to Sushi my hardy Dewott! 🌊 I'm clad in the Hisuian Growlithe special Mystery Gift bonus while wearing the Baneful Fox mask. Really love this look so far! If none of the other clothes impress me I may just keep this look for the entire playthrough. Although recently I did purchase a pair of crimson geta (footwear) and took off the mask haha I gave my girl "demon" yellow eyes 😜
2022020217144400-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

Tamato the docile Ponyta! I named him after Tamato Berries because they are HOT AND SPICY 🔥
2022020217111300-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

And lastly, Matcha the bashful Leafeon! 🌿 After failing many times at finding and catching the ever elusive Eevee, what should I find sleeping by the grass but...an Eevee? Tossed a Poke Ball and GOTCHA!
2022020217090200-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

The squad will only grow from here on out~ just gotta catch some more mons! I'm hoping to add a brand new Pokemon, one I've never used before, to the squad. It'll be a dual type, but what exactly only time will tell ☺ All I know is that I am loving this game so much.​

Last edited:
Here's me and my current squad! 🥰 Keeping it basic for now with Pokemon mono types - water, fire and grass (and I kid you not I was NOT planning on all 3 of them to have neutral natures, it just happened and I went with it!) and so let me introduce you to Sushi my hardy Dewott! 🌊 I'm clad in the Hisuian Growlithe special Mystery Gift bonus while wearing the Baneful Fox mask. Really love this look so far! If none of the other clothes impress me I may just keep this look for the entire playthrough. Although recently I did purchase a pair of crimson geta (footwear) and took off the mask haha I gave my girl "demon" yellow eyes 😜
View attachment 429000

Tamato the docile Ponyta! I named him after Tamato Berries because they are HOT AND SPICY 🔥
View attachment 429001

And lastly, Matcha the bashful Leafeon! 🌿 After failing many times at finding and catching the ever elusive Eevee, what should I find sleeping by the grass but...an Eevee? Tossed a Poke Ball and GOTCHA!
View attachment 429002
The squad will only grow from here on out~ just gotta catch some more mons! I'm hoping to add a brand new Pokemon, one I've never used before, to the squad. It'll be a dual type, but what exactly only time will tell ☺ All I know is that I am loving this game so much.​

nice! :D
i'm looking forward to playing it when i get it ^^

View attachment 429000

View attachment 429001

View attachment 429002
I am so looking forward to finding a Leafeon when I get the game.

Back