• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Post your Pokemon Sword/Shield trainer designs!

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Thought this would be a cool niche topic to talk about, but basically, if you’ve played the game long enough, what is your favorite trainer outfit/appearance that you’ve come up with so far? Feel free to update the thread with your new look as time goes on. I went from wearing mostly black to mostly red, and now look like this:

I have to say, I’m really digging this outfit, hair color, style, and makeup. I currently have six gym badges in the game, but I don’t think I’ll change my look again unless I find another boutique that has better clothes I want.

What about your trainer? :)

Currently:

J5rYGOj.jpg

n9BGW6n.jpg

Last edited:
This is me after 3 gyms and 4 cities... :blush:

ULGsiLM.jpg

Pretty basic for now, I'm hoping for some hair accessoires that suit this hair style (since hats don't). I'm pretty happy with the look and would only replace the jacket for a black leather jacket if it exists, but I'm open to finding some more pretty tops and dresses.

Last edited:
B918EE98-8EC4-46DD-A70D-CE3C798FBE34.jpg

Bad quality because I took a picture of it with my phone, but this is one of the two outfits I like to use on my Pok?mon trainer.

Gonna bump this thread with my final outfit after the last available shop. :D

l5BdF5h.jpg

Kinda sad that there's not a bigger variety in dresses, like some unique ones that wouldn't have required recolorings maybe, but at least they do have leather jackets. :) Might mess around with some colors later, but I like this one as a basic outfit. Would have loved a headband though!

pretty much at the end of the game, this is what mine looks like atm. not sure if i like but its the best of a bad bunch with what i've seen so far with the clothes available lmao

QAE95Ul.jpg

Update on my final outfit after having beat the game and endgame! :D

Last edited:
This is my PKMN SW character's outfit.

nvPOVYL.png

Last edited:
Happy with how my trainer looks like! Kinda wish there was more cute clothes thou
gd587BS.png

55005387-C309-4A9B-9E8B-FB2A20B1881D.jpg

Unfortunately don?t have a clear photo right now but this is my trainer card :)

edit: and to make it worse it?s sideways .... I?ll edit an actual photo in later lol

Last edited:
MzEZDVo.jpg

Being able to have blue hair is a definite highlight. Sadly the clothing selection really fell flat. It looked promising in the trailers but in the game you get to a new boutique just to find basically only has recolors of what was in the last boutique. Lol. X/Y still reigning champ for character customization

I'm trying to upload mine but I get invalid photo every time.

Last edited:
SmartSelect_20191129-102401_Gallery.jpg

This is my final outfit and i'm pretty happy with it. She's wearing the champions leggings and red sneakers underneath.

Last edited:
koMmCmO.jpg

Looking at my avatar, I have a look that I reuse, don't I? Lol. It's funny because these characters are based off of me, but I don't hold myself to black and white IRL.

XdwULSD.jpg

heres mine! wearing the clothes I wish I had irl lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

XdwULSD.jpg

heres mine! wearing the clothes I wish I had irl lol

ok i like my trainer now

qyEq6if.jpg

the 'total dark' eyes really saved it. The wide-eyed, dead inside facial expression isn't as severe in this game as it was in Sun/Moon (I legitimately wore sunglasses the entire game lol) but it's still kinda there. Having flat, cartoon-like eyes neutralizes it for me though so yay. 8)

Y?all know the Switch has a screenshot button right?

Anyways nitpicking aside everyone?s trainer?s look so great! Mine feels rather generic to me as I based her mostly on myself and the default hair is almost exactly like mine. I only had to change the bangs (or should I say fringe haha). I do love my subtle Shuckle shirt though!

F7-A94766-3-C01-4-DD8-B142-0-B1-B7423-A643.jpg

Back