• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post pics of your villagers! (making collages)

mountaintear

🔮🌙🐇✨🕯&#6503
Bells
Ruby
Post a collage of your 9-10 villagers below!
And feel free to share details about your dreamies/permanent villagers. I love to know why people like certain villagers because it's interesting.

vill.jpg

I'm excited to see everyone's diverse sets of villagers~
I just discovered how gratifying it feels to see them all together. I made the collage using a simple online collage maker. I can post the specific site if wanted.
After finishing, I found that Muffy and Diana have the same starter shirt lol it makes me happy to see them all together. I plan on keeping everyone but after seeing this I do realize Gayle sticks out. I adore her but she's the only one who is not primarily black or white. But it would be nearly impossible to let any of them go now. I can definitely envision Pekoe and Lucky in my town. But, I think it's important to be open to villagers you don't know about as well.
:blush:

RLSVjhS.jpg

tsXL9zC.jpg
I made a couple of group shots using that Amiibo Camera thingy.The top pic is Halow'en,a sort of Halloween town with most of the villagers fitting the theme.The bottom pic is of Quackle which,not surprisingly,is populated by nothin' but ducks(and a couple of humans).

View attachment 214582

View attachment 214583
I made a couple of group shots using that Amiibo Camera thingy.The top pic is Halow'en,a sort of Halloween town with most of the villagers fitting the theme.The bottom pic is of Quackle which,not surprisingly,is populated by nothin' but ducks(and a couple of humans).

I looovvve Naomi & Coco. Those villagers balance each other out very nicely! And having all the same species is so satisfying in a way. It's so tempting to buy another copy so I can have an all sheep or rabbit town. Haha, I'm cliche.

I looovvve Naomi & Coco. Those villagers balance each other out very nicely! And having all the same species is so satisfying in a way. It's so tempting to buy another copy so I can have an all sheep or rabbit town. Haha, I'm cliche.

Coco moved in just a week ago.I shuffled through several villagers that didn't really fit in with this particular town but I think she's the right one.I also have all-pig and all-frog towns.....yeah,kinda nutty.

Powtown:
PowtownGroup.JPG
The left half are the town's heroes and the right half is the town's villains! Poor Mira is a bit cut off in this picture, lol. I need to take a better one at some point.

Here's mines:

Vista (Main town)
HNI_0036.JPG

Chocolat
HNI_0040.JPG

Moonview
HNI_0057.JPG

Flora

HNI_0029.JPG

And my spare town that I've restarted two weeks ago, Aoi
HNI_0032.JPG

I would, but there's really no easy way to upload pictures from the 3ds. I used to save pictures onto that Miiverse programs screenshot and then upload them somewhere else. But that place is dead now.

I would, but there's really no easy way to upload pictures from the 3ds. I used to save pictures onto that Miiverse programs screenshot and then upload them somewhere else. But that place is dead now.

Actually, there is a way! Someone commented about it a few days ago and it works wonders. The site "https://imgur.webrender.net/" allows you to directly upload images from your 3DS pictures directly to Imgur! All you have to do is copy the link into your 3DS internet browser's URL and save the image onto your PC after navigating to the image on your PC!

Last edited:
Here's mines:

Vista (Main town)
View attachment 214598

Chocolat
View attachment 214599

Moonview
View attachment 214600

Flora

View attachment 214601

And my spare town that I've restarted two weeks ago, Aoi
View attachment 214602

I love your choice of villagers in Vista. I'm particular about my species and types as well.
Moonview is a lovely town name! Ruby fits wonderfully with that theme considering her backstory <3
Also, nice amiibo camera skillz :lemon:
This is the best I've gotten so far lol, but I'm going to try again now that I have ten villagers.

u.jpg

tExsfyM.png
This is mine; I finally got my last permanent villager (Mint) a few days ago! My town tree is bigger than it looks in the picture, but my plaza is currently covered with stuff and I haven't gotten around to taking a new photo.

DXCilIrVMAA6eof
Here?s mine!
A town full of cats lol
All of them are dreamies, I?ll replace Marshal with Phoebe though. :(

View attachment 214582

View attachment 214583

You have a duck town?

I love the ducks in ?Animal Crossing: New Leaf?! (They are underappreciated.)

Thanks for posting that.

Back