Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Got my first pair of contacts today

My eyes hurt but hooomygosh it's a whole new world!!!

It's the day before my birthday so I went out for lunch with my dad's family. He bought me some gifts, which I opened in the restaurant..they were some 'Age Defying' Olay products for mature skin, and some Well Woman menopause vitamins...I'll be 30 years old tomorrow >< He thought it was hilarious! Sigh :p

Last edited:
didn't take a picture of Sanic before i unboxed it but here he is w Toon Link and my fake Boo and Shy Guy amiibos (i didn't do that on purpose it is just a coincidence)

I am getting pain and disappointment cuz the ups gUY ISN'T HERE WITH MY NEW 3DSXL THING and I have class tonight and I want to be trash and play it all day but its looking like I can't now

It won't be exciting, but I'm expecting to take part of my tax refund to replace some of my favorite video games that my jerk of an ex sold. Replacing Lunar: SSSC won't be fun...it cost me $70 when I bought my last copy...EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Also going to get a new cell phone. Actually looking forward to that. :)

This new Pikachu theme for my XL.
tumblr_njum4b1QAY1tdpo7ho1_500.jpg

I got Majora's Mask a few days ago, and I plan on buying a shirt from one of these queens soon!
Alaska
Willam
Trixie
Bible Girl
Max
Ivyyyyy Winterssssssss
I'm still deciding

I bought Eternal Sonata, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (both of which I HAD, but lost...), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time. I had them a long time ago, but sold them and got a huge desire to play them again.

And I also bought a lot of DLC songs for Theatrhythm.

Majora's Mask 3D. But I can't play until tomorrow. It's taunting me...

"Open mee...." "Play me..."

Back