• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I just purchased a twix from my local distributor

Dangit. I was going to post in this thread in this exact very fashion, showing off the big mac I purchased at Mcdonalds. But alas, the joke has all ready been exploited.

Well played Matt.

Colton gave me a dentist's chair in exchange for a regal clock
bae y u do dis

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right, today I bought two packs of walker's crisps
life good

Got these today

oPtVBLE.jpg

Frce8YM.jpg

The amount of jealous over that majora shirt oh my god ;A;

I got an underwear set to wear this weekend, but I already wanna return it, lol.
I also got a chicken sandwich at BK and a new bottle of nailpolish.
And Poptarts.

I got one pair of underwear from Jack Wills and eyeliner and a strawberry scented hand moisturiser from the Body Shop.

?\_(ツ)_/?

I got a card folder that somehow fits all my Pok?mon cards in it, some card sleeves (For my ultra rare lv ex holos) and 2 packs of cards (Which one of them included a lvl ex meloetta :D)
20140829_093411.jpg
Sorry, terrible quality picture.

bought a chiko roll but couldn't eat because i forgot it had meat in and i'm heartbroken

Hehehehehe. Being still a teenager with some pimples (less than a few months ago!), and having no more of my favorite toner, I had to out and by some again, but this time I bought a bigger bottle :
RNkuJ2Dh.jpg
This thing works wonder.

Edit: had to put into a spoiler, the image is too big ?3?

Last edited:
I got a Party Popper, Blue Candy, and a September Birthstone.

Hehehehehe. Being still a teenager with some pimples (less than a few months ago!), and having no more of my favorite toner, I had to out and by some again, but this time I bought a bigger bottle :
RNkuJ2Dh.jpg
This thing works wonder.

Edit: had to put into a spoiler, the image is too big ?3?

How well does this work? Is it in the US? My BF gets acne a lot and I wanted to get something to help. We should have a product review thread too lol

I bought some of that $5 replacement printer ink off eBay.
It ain't exactly photo quality stuff but it's cheap and it works.

My new hand cream! Cute, smells amazing. If I could I would eat it.

8E9AFFAF-0692-4F24-89FB-B1516D3C5EB8.jpg

Last edited:
Back