• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Tried a magical Butterfly Pea Flower drink, and sacrificed some of it to test the color changing abilities! It was super cool!

Also got my check today so hopefully tomorrow it will clear then I will be able to order my laptop!

Wow, that's a lot of posts. I just came home from a Japanese Culture Convention and bought a couple of cutesy food rings, some Studio Ghibli dvds, an Akira t-shirt and a kit to make Ikebana (flower bouquets and arranges). Blew more money than I could.

Early bday presents part 1 (I have something coming in the mail c: )

frM7KFw.png

I also got a package of 100 colored pencils for my coloring enjoyment c: & I picked out some animal jam mini figures for 88Cents a piece got the last 10 and the box.

Last edited:
I got a surprise gift from my partner tonight! (and I noticed that she must've forgotten or really made sure not to remove that tag haha)

YHHxKJP.png

Bought a bettery thinking I could replace it in my Ruby game ut nope apparently wrong model or it just didn't work sigh.

Bought a patchwork shirt and a tie-dyed bag at this incense-smelly hippie store we have in old town. Loving that shirt and that bag looks real nice :D

I GOT MY LAPTOOOOOP!
I was super stoked, took all night just downloading everything onto it but I am super stoked, it runs really nice and fast, doesn't struggle when I play games. I look forward to having it for a good long while!

I built my first computer! It was not easy, but easier than I thought it be.

B31CF5BF-A316-4CEA-B7EF-F5D35D09687C.jpg

Finally got my tie-dye shirts!

JNkIcOd.jpg

ignore the weird angles and crappy quality, iPhone is not a good camera phone lol.

got a beautiful summer kimono (or yukata?? i dont know) from my aunt who lives in Japan ^^
my hair will match it!! xD
I would love to wear it but i don't know what i would wear it for in america?!! :c

en6tJOEzQHWiYb4KGb4KhQ.png

Back