• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Got Persona 5! Really love the steelbook ;-;

My friend is also giving me a PSP so I can play some of the older ones ^^

Ditto

cFzlngZ.jpg

my mom ordered me mini kirby plushies on my birthday (october...) and they just barely got here YEE HAW

image.jpg

I hatched a shiny Alolan Vulpix. Sent it to Wonder Trade because it didn't have hidden ability.

Snacks! I ordered snacks the other day when I was hungry and I order like four boxes of fruit snacks and like a 5lb box of gummy bears. My eyes MIGHT have been bigger than my stomach but I'll enjoy eating them.

I just got some new bedroom furniture and new mattress and comforter set because my mom is giving my current bed to a friend and I'll only need a mattress for my new bed frame.

I had to pay for the new comforter set and like half for the mattress, but my mom is paying for the bedroom furniture as an incredibly late 16th birthday present so yay

persona 5 limited set arrived

with the box being highly damaged, because of ****ing course american amazon still can't ship anything right

add to my already being incredibly peeved at the localization quality, and I feel more and more completely gypped

and I'm not even going to bother trying to get a replacement, since that'd require me to return the product. which is way too much effort for something that at this point I'm just basically completely frustrated by. moreso given how super tight money is for me this month with way too many things happening at once, to the point where I'm pretty much having to cut food funds and stuff to "basically eating nothing ever" razor thin to even have a small chance to be able to afford it all

lesson: don't ever preorder anything, even if the company's past efforts were generally solid. past history is just a means to a scam, not an indication of anything. trust nothing and question everything

now excuse me while go I wait for my preordered import anime bds, cds, books, and figures to start shipping

Last edited:
Ordered some Animal Crossing x Sanrio amiibo cards on Ebay, and Toby/Marty arrived in the mail today. Now all I need is Chai/Chelsea, which should be sometime next week. Might do a big Sanrio giveaway on here at some point :)

I managed to snag what I think may be my favourite ever Pok?mon card - the secret Hyper Rare Solgaleo GX. Crazy excited for it to arrive now :D

copic markers... they're expensive and its annoying but i'm pretty confident i'll get a good use out of them because my school has a whole shelf full of them and my art teacher has been teaching me how to use them well. i'm so excited to try them out..!!

I got another Switch (grey), another pro controller, and a copy of Lego City: Undercover. I bought it mainly for multiplayer. I'm ready for MK8 Deluxe and Splatoon 2!

LoK0Dxu.png

Back