• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

post funny social media comments

Asking the real questions lol (though I’d add Zelenskyy to the list)
4AB0B940-E57A-4A9F-A4A8-93FA7D0F9C51.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay, I had to put this as soon as I saw this. (For context, since you can't see the pfps or names, it's between the two same people.)

IMG_5605.jpeg

IMG_2133.jpeg

IMG_2134.jpeg
CONTEXT: a computer company made one of those joke videos to appeal to gen z and obviously this person wasn’t having it.

CONTEXT: a computer company made one of those joke videos to appeal to gen z and obviously this person wasn’t having it.

There's no way in the universe that this person was 100% serious. Like I smell fish with this lol.
I wonder if they've done this to become the next meme or something; because so far to me that's the case.

There's no way in the universe that this person was 100% serious. Like I smell fish with this lol.
I wonder if they've done this to become the next meme or something; because so far to me that's the case.
i figured that this person was joking. also its very likely that this is copypasta from somewhere but its still funny considering that most people were commenting normal things and this guy was so triggered to post that. still funny to me even if it was taken from somewhere else lmao or if it was done to become the next meme.

Last edited:
IMG_7246.jpeg

i think it’s okay to keep the names on this one because it’s already a social media post?

Back