• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Profile Social Media Links

StarlitGlitch

Sweets Lover
Bells
Island
Seafort
Perfect Cherry
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Sweet Balloon
Blue Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Star Fragment
In our profiles under about we're able to add contact info (labeled inside our setting as "identities"). Right now, Skype, Facebook, and Twitter are listed. It seems that the section was most likely made a long time ago and hasn't been updated. It would be nice if this could be revamped as a social media section to include what's more popular nowadays such as Instagram, Discord, YouTube, etc. Also, I think I'd be better if these linked to the pages. Right now even if you try to enter it as a link it just takes your username and pastes it as plain text. While you can post it elsewhere in the profile (or even your signature) I like seeing everyone's socials organized in one place. What do people think? :lemon:

I’ve seen people who just put their discord in their profiles or signature, but I do agree with you; they would look better in an organized fashion. I think this would be useful if people wanted to make their accounts known on other platforms. The profiles could use a revamp.

i personally don’t use social media much nowadays (hence why i removed my instagram handle from my signature), but i agree that an “identities” section upgrade would be really cool! i’d love to be able to have my instagram, discord and other social medias all in the same spot on my actual profile rather than in my sig.

i can imagine that this isn’t on the staff’s list of priorities, but it’d definitely be cool to have this come to fruition one day! :’)

I probably wouldn't use it but I can see how useful this would be. It is definitely a bit outdated.

I don't use social media much, but I'd still love to see this updated! Even if it's just listing out our usernames on those places. It'd clear up a lot of space for text in my signature ahahah ;v;

Back