• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Popular games you couldn’t really get into?

It would have to be overwatch when the game wa a first out there was a free weekend I had a try it wes not for me

I did play ESO for maybe a year and I did enjoy it because I made friends, but I honestly hated how everything except the mounts look. I tried Skyrim many years ago but I didn’t get past tutorial and honestly had no interest in it even if I had.

I’m not interested in Among Us. I probably wouldn’t have heard about it had I not seen the name come up on my twitter multiple times.

I think I have to mention any Zelda game. I could really only get into Wind Waker and Majora’s Mask. I don’t find the appeal in the other games. Wind Waker was my favorite. It had an amazing soundtrack and the storyline was interesting, but that was about it for me. I don’t think I’m a fan of Zelda games or games similar to them in general. I know these games are popular. I saw the hype Breath of the Wild had, but it wasn’t for me. Many people are surprised when they find out I’m not into Zelda.

I think I have to mention any Zelda game. I could really only get into Wind Waker and Majora’s Mask. I don’t find the appeal in the other games. Wind Waker was my favorite. It had an amazing soundtrack and the storyline was interesting, but that was about it for me. I don’t think I’m a fan of Zelda games or games similar to them in general. I know these games are popular. I saw the hype Breath of the Wild had, but it wasn’t for me. Many people are surprised when they find out I’m not into Zelda.
I'd say most Zelda games are eh unless we're talking the gameboy/color/advance ones for me. I also never got the hype for the N64 ones and the Phantom Hourglass for DS is absolutely trash, just my onion so yeah. Minish Cap were one of my faves, though.

And yeah most indie adventure games that are obviously aesthetic/lowkey story but rather unplayable cause you have to sit half the time figuring out where to click or look things up cause they love hiding ****, lol.

I'd say most Zelda games are eh unless we're talking the gameboy/color/advance ones for me. I also never got the hype for the N64 ones and the Phantom Hourglass for DS is absolutely trash, just my onion so yeah. Minish Cap were one of my faves, though.

And yeah most indie adventure games that are obviously aesthetic/lowkey story but rather unplayable cause you have to sit half the time figuring out where to click or look things up cause they love hiding ****, lol.
Yeah I hate having to look up stuff in games a lot. It ruins the point of the game for me if I'm just googling everything anyway.

Yeah I hate having to look up stuff in games a lot. It ruins the point of the game for me if I'm just googling everything anyway.
Yeah, why I also never enjoyed the Phoenix Wright games, I don't care sitting for hours figuring out exactly which pixel to click.

And yeah a lot of walk-throughs are extremely fuzzy just to not spoil so you don't get what to do anyways 😂

Oh, don't get me started on this topic.

I think you could toss a rock and just about hit a popular AAA game everytime that I don't enjoy. Cyberpunk, Zelda, Doom, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Mario, all platform games, Cuphead, etc, etc, etc.

I enjoyed Undertale though, so that's something, even though I know it's earned enough haters that it can't really qualify as that popular compared to the games I've listed (except Fallout 4; lots of people hated Fallout 4).

Back