POLL: What Color Town Hall and Train Station Do You Have?

What color train station and town hall do you have?

• Total voters
I have the brown train station and gray town hall. Suits my town perfectly actually.

There's still 2 options that never got any votes... I wonder if some combinations are rarer than others, or if it's all just completely random...

In my main town, I originally had the green train station and gray town hall. Remodelled both to the Zen design.

I have the yellow train station and the green town hall.
I'm quite happy with my town hall, (though I'd prefer the blue one) but I hate the train station.
I wish I had blue for both TuT

i have the red train station and the green town hall, i've never been that bothered by the town hall colours since they're all pretty neutral and pretty. i love the red train station because it looks rustic to me which is the vibe i'm going for, the blue and the green are just a bit too bright for me

^ I also have the red train station & green town hall. :3 Not too bothered by either; I really like the red train station despite it not necessarily coordinating with the fairy-tale upgrade.

sorry for bumping this old thread
I didn’t realize there were different town hall colors! I think I have the grey one, (I think they all look pretty good) and I also have the red train station, but I'm not really a fan of it.
It would be cool if the interiors change if you remodel them, but I’m guessing they don't

Wow, I didn’t know there were so many of either! I have the green train station but I can’t even remember which town hall I had, because I customised mine to be the fairytale one years ago. I think it was either the grey or the blue one

i have the red train station and the gray town hall. tbh i'm not crazy about the red train station but i would prefer to reset for other things like map and beach placement rather than the train station color since it's not like u'll see it too often i guess? sometimes u gotta prioritize some stuff otherwise u would be stuck in reset hell forever.

I have the green train station and the blue town hall. I have since renovated my town hall so it isn't the default anymore but I wish I had kept it or they allowed us the ability to put it back to default because it looked just fine.

I didn't realize there were different colors until now. I have the red train station and blue town hall. I think they look nice.

Back