Sky Clouds Scenery
Purple Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Heart Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
I currently have it setup in an area in my town, Ume. I haven't paid it off yet because I'm not sure if I should move it or leave it there.

Here's the town's DA: 4A00-00F4-9FD3, please excuse the mess.. I'm still working on it.

Last edited:
I haven't played acnl for over 2 weeks, but as you haven't had any feedback yet, I can say - if it helps at all, where I try & put the Police Station.
I like to get it next to the Town Hall, sometimes I can't, no space or just doesn't look right.
I have one town where I've placed it to the left of the Bulletin board, as close as I could get it to the board and the tracks. I quite like this, its out of the way, its not in view as I come out of the train station. Plus its at the start of a path which already has an alt house further along. There's room to add a clock/bench whatever to the other side of the Police Station, if I decide to.

I try to place it with other buildings, and hence on an already set up path.
Other possibilities - maybe next to the caf?/R-Tail could work; or even the Reset centre/campsite, intown or entrance to the RV one. But they are not really buildings. I way prefer next to the town hall or by the bulletin board/train station.

What don't you like where you are considering placing it?
So long as you don't pay it off you can delete it.
I can't promise to be able to open a game/come online, RL has taken over. But I'm interested & interested in where other players consider putting it.

I would place it next to other buildings. Do not place it next to your house or another villager’s house; that would just be too weird. You can try placing it next to Retail or Brewster’s, if you have one. I placed my wooden police station with Booker right next to my Brewster’s, and it looks great. The style of the wooden police station goes with the theme of my town better. I like to have the campsite in it’s own little area. That way, I could build a campfire and place little chairs around the tent to make it look more like a campsite. I understand what you mean as I have had trouble with placement before, but you’ll know where it looks best! I would tryvnect to Retail or the Town Hall! If you want to place it by itself, place it in an area away from villagers’ houses. I would place it next to a pond! I had a pond next to mine in my Gamecube version, and I think it looked amazing. That’s what I remember, at least.

I would place it next to other buildings. Do not place it next to your house or another villager’s house; that would just be too weird. You can try placing it next to Retail or Brewster’s, if you have one. I placed my wooden police station with Booker right next to my Brewster’s, and it looks great. The style of the wooden police station goes with the theme of my town better. I like to have the campsite in it’s own little area. That way, I could build a campfire and place little chairs around the tent to make it look more like a campsite. I understand what you mean as I have had trouble with placement before, but you’ll know where it looks best! I would tryvnect to Retail or the Town Hall! If you want to place it by itself, place it in an area away from villagers’ houses. I would place it next to a pond! I had a pond next to mine in my Gamecube version, and I think it looked amazing. That’s what I remember, at least.

I agree with Feral. Placing the Police Station next to one of the permanent buildings always looks nice. If you have all your neighbors set, then you could maybe do a little corner just with your Police Station surrounded by trees and bushes, but I don’t recommend it unless you have he neighbors all set.

Back