Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I'm under ten pokes to complete alolan pokedex! Need touch trades of Lucario, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala, Silvally, Zygarde and any Tapus other than Koko.

Looking for a 6IV Ditto from any region other than North America. I don't have mc to ffer in terms of pokemon, but I'm more than willing to compensate in TBT. PM me if interested

I'm hoping to trade with someone who has a Scyther holding a metal coat so that it evolves into Scizor as I need it to complete my Poni island Pok?dex, Or if you perhaps just have a extra Scizor, that'd help too! If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it!

I'm hoping to trade with someone who has a Scyther holding a metal coat so that it evolves into Scizor as I need it to complete my Poni island Pok?dex, Or if you perhaps just have a extra Scizor, that'd help too! If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it!

I could probably get a Metal Coat in a few minutes and give is to my Scyther to trade to you. Did you want to keep the Scizor or is it a trade back and forth deal?

Looking for any male Pokemon that can breed with Wimpod. I need one that is Relaxed nature. Thank you! ^^

FT: Perfect Adamant 5IV Mimikyu w/ Destiny Bond. LF: 5IV Offers, PM me <3

Also have HA Vulpix with Moonblast rejects i can trade for HA EM rejects.

FT: Perfect Adamant 5IV Mimikyu w/ Destiny Bond. LF: 5IV Offers, PM me <3

Also have HA Vulpix with Moonblast rejects i can trade for HA EM rejects.

I have 5Ivs adamant stuffuls on Level balls, are you interested by chance?

I have a Careful Celesteela (has perfect IVs on HP and both defenses) I'd like to trade for a Modest Celesteela (With a max Special attack IV and less than max Attack IVs). I also have an Adamant Kartana and two Jolly Kartanas.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if people use this much anymore, but I'd be willing to give TBT for shiny Pokemon! Any shiny Pokemon will do. (In Pokemon X/Y)

I'm looking for a hidden ability (magic guard) Abra. I don't care what the IVs or nature or gender is.

I have lots of things to possibly trade and I also have TBT. Please PM me if you can help me! This is specifically for Pokemon Sun/Moon.

Last edited:
Looking for ( any level ) shiny lynacroc! Blue wolves are my thing so I'd be grateful to have one! Will trade a regular lynacroc I raised!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will also accept a shiny rockruff!

Back