• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

^ I have a few extra Dittos. I can give you one for free. Just PM me sometime when you see me online (on the forums). I'm here pretty often.

Does anyone have any synchronize Timid and Modest Abra? I've been searching for sooooo many and it's taken soooo long that I found a full odds shiny Meowth xD I don't really have much to offer but hopefully someone can help and I'll pay in TBT :) Thank you!

EDIT: I found a Modest synchronize Abra. I just need the timid one. Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any synchronize Timid and Modest Abra? I've been searching for sooooo many and it's taken soooo long that I found a full odds shiny Meowth xD I don't really have much to offer but hopefully someone can help and I'll pay in TBT :) Thank you!

EDIT: I found a Modest synchronize Abra. I just need the timid one. Thanks!

I have one. I'll PM you about it shortly.

Still looking for a shiny male rockruff or Lycanrock. Willing to give a 4 IV ditto or a Salamance. Or I'll pay with TBT.

would anyone be willing to trade me (then have me immediately trade back) a scizor, weavile, milotic, and politoed? i reallllly dont wanna grind battle tree for 100+ bp just to fill my pokedex. ty in advance!

Found a ditto for about 600 TBT! I'm pretty broke ^^ anyone have a rayquazza? I'm willing to trade some shinies, 6 IVs, and a mewtwo.

im looking for a shiny female drampa for use in the story, id like it to hold leftovers, but any stats and other stuff is up to you .
if you can spare one or you want my shiny male eevee, i can trade!

Last edited:
I need a Hoopa and Volcanion and then I will have every Pokemon released! Name your price, I also have collectibles I'm willing to trade. PM me.

Since the Pok? Bank was released, I am working on completing the 1st and 2nd generation Pokemon collection. Right now, I am looking for a Hoppip, but they are really hard to find. Will anyone get me one?

Don't know if i should post this here, but I don't have pokebank and I have some pokemon I want to transfer. I'd like to ask someone to help me transfer them.

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny Joltik, preferably male with the English unchanged name. I've got a shiny male Alolan Raichu named Pancake to trade in exchange. Unrelated but I also have some Super Sized Pumpkaboos to give as well.

Looking for:
-4/5IV Mikikyu in Luxury Ball or Moon ball
-4/5IV Litten

Willing to pay with tbt or 5IV pokemon

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Litten. I can give you either of the other two SuMo starters in return if you'd like. If you'd rather TBT, I'm fine with that too. Or if there's another Pokemon you want, just ask. I might have it. PM me if you can help.

Back