• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Naw, The rest of my Pokemon don't have Nicknames so I'll be fine :>

Shamefully all my rejected breeds had Modest natures.
What am I saying? That's what I want ._. I'll quickly check if any have 4/5 IV's

The Male one I have right now has the right IV's and right Nature/Ability.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually Storm, it doesn't matter about breeding, Seems I had the Female Espurr all along, Found two of them with Perfect IV's and with Own Tempo.

Last edited:
Shamefully all my rejected breeds had Modest natures.
What am I saying? That's what I want ._. I'll quickly check if any have 4/5 IV's

The Male one I have right now has the right IV's and right Nature/Ability.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually Storm, it doesn't matter about breeding, Seems I had the Female Espurr all along, Found two of them with Perfect IV's and with Own Tempo.

Oh ok I am pretty good at breeding but this was weird

I probably should've checked them before I even made the first post, Go me ;-;

Last edited:
I'm looking for an HP Fire Magnezone. I have lots of 4 IV pokemon with egg moves I could trade. I'll trade multiple for one!

I want several pokemon from a country other than the US, because I'd rather have pairs than a Ditto. Just cuz I'm strange and isn't that horrible of me. No special ones I don't think. If anyone's willing to help and not tell me I need a Ditto, pm me please.

There's more to the list, but how about a mawhile? Or the ditto I guess.

Last edited:
Welp, Traded my 5IV Shiny Female Espurr for 4 5-6IV KB Shiny Pokes.
Problem is, they're cloned, but still awesome nonetheless.

Welp, Traded my 5IV Shiny Female Espurr for 4 5-6IV KB Shiny Pokes.
Problem is, they're cloned, but still awesome nonetheless.

I hope you cloned yours as well, as the Espurr could've been rarer.

I have a spare Flawless 5IV Female Espurr, I can get it Shinified sometime if I like :x

I need someone who has dittos in their friend safari. Reply if possible

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need someone who has dittos in their friend safari. Reply to this if interested

im seeking a number of 6 gen and genderless ha pokemon i can offer alot of ha pokemon just pm me for list

Trading 5th Gen Shinies 6IV, send my a PM I'll see if I've got what you want (^ν^)

Iron Fist gives any "punching" type moves a boost of 20% in power, eg. Thunder Punch, Mach Punch.
I would really want a Chimchar with Iron Fist, so if you aren't too concerned about it may I have it? I am able to trade you any starters, although mine have the normal abilities (Torrent etc.)

Probably unlikely to happen but I might aswell list it.

from my thread on GameFAQ's/Marriland said:
First of all, Here's their...info and whatnot.

Florges [Red Flower, (F) Level 100]: All 31's, Calm natured with Flower Veil
Greninja [(M) Level 61]: 31/xx/31/30/31/30, Timid natured with Protean

If you want a list of stuff I would really like, here's said small list.

-5~6IV Adamant Shiny Weavile [MUST BE KB] (Missing Spec Attack if 5IV)
-5~6IV Bold/Calm Shiny MALE Meowstic w/ Prankster (Missing Attack if 5IV)
-5~6IV Modest Sceptile or Pre-evolutions [MUST BE KB] (Missing Attack if 5IV)

Otherwise, Just hit me with offers.

Last edited:
Back