• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Unfortunately, I'm not really looking for any of those; and I've got all the legendaries already too(minus Xernias, but I'm working on getting him)

I think I have a spare Xernias if you want one now. Don't need anything special in return either

if anyone has any pokemon from the shiny goomy evolution line, im looking for two of them whatever gender whatever level i dont even care. ill give you like any legendary you can think of Probably and i have quite a few shinies so um......

i am still looking for shiny red/pink flower flabebebebebebebebebbebebebebebebebbe i am offerving leel 30 shiny larvesta i got from ala FS but if you PM me I will tell you waht other shinys I have b/cos effort holla jesus yes child mmmm yaaaaaaas

i am still looking for shiny red/pink flower flabebebebebebebebebbebebebebebebebbe i am offerving leel 30 shiny larvesta i got from ala FS but if you PM me I will tell you waht other shinys I have b/cos effort holla jesus yes child mmmm yaaaaaaas

I hurt my brain trying to make sense of this.

Last edited:
does anyone have a cherubi and castform i can have? ^__^

I have a shiny Golbat LVL 48/Yasmask LVL 1 and LVL 70 Chikorita all wonder trade shinies.

Looking for a Shiny Charmander lvl 1 iv's don't matter

Last edited:
LF: Someone who can breed a 6iv Sassy Female Combee (parents will be provided). I have been trying for over a week now, and haven't been able to get a single one. orz;; Maybe someone else has better luck than I do.

FT: We can arrange something if anyone is willing to take on this task. I have a bit of 5iv-6iv shiny Pokemon I can trade for it. :) I just had to be move onto other breeding projects before I threw my 3DS at the wall, haha. PM me if you are interested!

Back