• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

ummm, what about game transfers? can't you do that?

EDIT: great.....nvm about game transfers....can't believe I have to wait till the 27th UGH Updating post

Join the party. We're all waiting for that day lol

I have a ton of charmanders I've hatched, I also have a lot of chespins, Fennikens, and squirtles. I'm looking for a Froakie and bulbasuar in return:3 or offer me anything else, Im looking to get
rid of them

I have a ton of charmanders I've hatched, I also have a lot of chespins, Fennikens, and squirtles. I'm looking for a Froakie and bulbasuar in return:3 or offer me anything else, Im looking to get
rid of them

do the charmanders have good IVs???

Im just breeding in hopes to get a shiny, I havent checked the IVs. I dont know about Charmanders IVs, tell me what a good set is and I'll see if I have any if you want? o_O

rid of them

I have a ton of modest froakies if you're interested. I really need a swirlix since I'm playing Y version I can't catch them in the wild.

Umm, let me think of what I don't have..would you happen to have elekid? Or a noibat maybe? IV's don't matter at this point

I can look for both, and see if I get lucky:3 I know someone In my friend safari has an elctabuzz so I could give you that or breed it for an elekid?

Last edited:
I can look for both, and see if I get lucky:3 I know someone In my friend safari has an elctabuzz so I could give you that or breed it for an elekid?

That would be awesome. Send me a pm if you can make that happen. I greatly appreciate it.

a 4IV timid abra w/ magic guard male or female (in premier balls)
a 5IV bold eevee
a 5IV adamant mawile w/ intimidate male or female (in premier balls)
shiny snubbull
shiny wobbufett
i'll trade someone these things still for a male 4-5IV charmander

Last edited:
Looking for a Happy Hour Smeargle is anyone has one they can spare me. Offering HA/4IV eevees for one.

note: none of my HA eevees 4IVs on them. They might have 2IVs though.

Last edited:
I'm looking for both Articuno and Moltres, but just to catalog. If someone would be willing to trade and then I'll trade them back, that would be amazing.

Looking for a Happy Hour Smeargle is anyone has one they can spare me. Offering HA/4IV eevees for one.

note: none of my HA eevees 4IVs on them. They might have 2IVs though.

Got one! I'll be offering them to people for 'free' once I have some extras.

Has anyone got a Ditto with 31 HP?

It will also help if it has 31 in Def, Sp.Def & Speed but HP is the only stat which is a must.

can't have 31 att/special att.

Back