• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Im looki g for a 5IV Mawile, Kanghaskan and Torchic and/or Honedge.

I will give Aggronite or my 5 Iv Ralts (1 for 1 if yu haave any of the above)

I also have a 4IV Mawile if anyone wants it..

If anyone is interested, I have a 5IV Shiny Umbreon for trade. (IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/1). He also has Wish. I can't change his name from Shade though.

Looking for another shiny for him. Preferably one with good IVs.

Edit: And he's gone.

Last edited:
I have a female 4 IV perfect Remoraid with perfect IVs being Defense, Sp. Atk., Sp. Def, and Speed. It is level one, docile, has the ability Hustle, and knows Water Gun and Ice Beam. I am willing to negotiate. :)

Shinies I own that are currently for trade: shiny togepi, shiny eevee, shiny Gardevoir, shiny gengar, shiny sylveon, shiny scizor, shiny medicham, shiny breloom, shiny dunsparce, shiny cubchoo, shiny vanillite, and shiny luvdisc. PLZ post offers c:

Last edited:
Shinies I own that are currently for trade: shiny togepi, shiny eevee, shiny Gardevoir, shiny gengar, shiny sylveon, shiny scizor, shiny medicham, shiny breloom, shiny dunsparce, shiny cubchoo, shiny vanillite, and shiny luvdisc. PLZ post offers c:

Back to your old tricks, are we?

I would offer something
except all of my pokemon suck. Plus I heard you are a scammer

Last edited:
i have adamant mawiles with at least 3 or 4 perfect ivs in HP, Attack, Defense/Sp.Atk, and Speed
just tell me what iv combo u want and ill see if i have it :>

well look whos back

Last edited:
I would offer something
except all of my pokemon suck. Plus I heard you are a scammer

He's been banned for it on multiple accounts already.

edit: Though I'm sure you already knew that

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have adamant mawiles with at least 3 or 4 perfect ivs in HP, Attack, Defense/Sp.Atk, and Speed
just tell me what iv combo u want and ill see if i have it :>

well look whos back

back and up to his old tricks lol

Last edited:
Makes me wonder how many of those shinies he's got are actually legitly obtained[probably only one, if any lol]

What about a shiny 5 IV Gengar, shiny 4 IV scizor, shiny 4 IV eevee, and a shiny 5 IV gardevoir? c:

How do we know your not lying about the IVs, hm? I wouldn't put it past you to scam on the IVs

And your eevee isn't better than almost all of my eevee eggs, which are mostly 4 - 5 IV eevees.

As for the rest... I could easilly get my own if I wanted. All it takes it a little bit of effort to breed for em.

Last edited:
I'm generally the sort of person who is in middle, unbiased, but your lack of trying to defend yourself from these claims doesn't help you. (Not saying that saying you didn't do it guarantees you are not guilty).

Not that you can really scam people in this game anyway, unless you are like "Give me this now, I'll give you the other pokemon tommorow".

Back