• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Would anyone be interested in trading other shiny pokemon for shiny octillery or shiny electrode?

Edit: Octillery has been traded, but shiny Electrode is still available.

Last edited:
Anyone have a 5 or 6 iv ditto for trade? Looking to start iv breeding, and need something with decent ivs to breed with. PM me with offers.

looking for a shiny Spiritomb, I'm willing to trade my charzardite Y or my shiny Noctowl, but Im open to any offers

I need a Gastly or Ditto with a perfect HP and Sp.ATK base stat. Need it now if anyone has something they want to trade or lend me. If you can lend me it I can give you a gastly with perfect stats once I get a perfect breeding pair.

Guys does a Ditto with HP, Attack and Defense IVs exist ? i have been looking for one for about 3 hours ..

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking for charizardite Y, mewtwoite Y and aggronite

things i can offer

shiny ditto
Shiny Golduck
Charizardite X
Mewtwoite X
Manectricite

Guys does a Ditto with HP, Attack and Defense IVs exist ? i have been looking for one for about 3 hours ..

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking for charizardite Y, mewtwoite Y and aggronite

things i can offer

shiny ditto
Shiny Golduck
Charizardite X
Mewtwoite X
Manectricite

Yes, I have one plus with Speed so this Ditto has 4IVs. You have to be really lucky though. I caught over two boxes of dittos to get one like this one

Last edited:
ah damn ... i have spent over $100,000 in pokeballs to find one ... although i have never found a ditto with 4 IVs .. :-(

on the + side i have found a shiny ditto and a audino looking for one lol

alright im pathetically and desperately looking for a shaymin in my black 2 version. i'm willing to trade you for something you want on black and white and on pokemon x and y. fyi i have a lot better things in my x version. im really specifically looking for a sky form shaymin and im willing to give you just about anything you want for one because ive been looking on my own for one for a verrryyy long time;w; um if you have anything to offer for this at all please reply or message me

ah shaymin is an event pokemon like arceus or jirachi .. you cannot catch it in the game normally. Sorry :-(

I'm after a pokemon that will make eggs hatch faster.

I can offer Fennekin, Chespin, Froakie, Charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, Abra, Amaura or eevee.

Please let me know ASAP because my phone is almost dead and I need to go to sleep soon.

alright im pathetically and desperately looking for a shaymin in my black 2 version. i'm willing to trade you for something you want on black and white and on pokemon x and y. fyi i have a lot better things in my x version. im really specifically looking for a sky form shaymin and im willing to give you just about anything you want for one because ive been looking on my own for one for a verrryyy long time;w; um if you have anything to offer for this at all please reply or message me

ah shaymin is an event pokemon like arceus or jirachi .. you cannot catch it in the game normally. Sorry :-(

I'm after a pokemon that will make eggs hatch faster.

I can offer Fennekin, Chespin, Froakie, Charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, Abra, Amaura or eevee.

Please let me know ASAP because my phone is almost dead and I need to go to sleep soon.

I can catch you a Fletchinder from my FS. It should have Flame Body which hatches eggs faster.

yes i know ): thats why im looking for someone who has gotten one from the event that would be willing to trade theirs for something.
if anyone's interested i can get you lots of different pokemon in xy 0: i dont have the best stuff in black and white since i ofc missed all the events buuuut

Last edited:
Looking for 4 and 5 iv female froakie with protean. Nature doesn't matter. Need it to breed a 6 IV Modest Froakie. :)

Back