Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Anyone who got cool Vivillion patterns PM me. I have LOADS of 4Iv Larvitars, Scythers, and Gligars for trade :]

I have a shiny pumpkaboo, looking for shiny gabite etc, can anyone let me know if you have another shiny, I will gladly trade,

Last edited:
I have a shiny Vanilitte UFT as well :>

Looking for other cool shinies. (SORRY)

does anyone got a gligar w/ its hidden ability (immunity), would prefer adamant nature, but any nature is fine.

I can trade other pokemon w/ hidden abilities

So I recently found out the PokeDex records mega evolutions. And I'm trying to collect all the stones for the PokeDex. I'm missing some Y exclusives and wonder if anyone had any spares they're willing to part with or they're not using, or planning on restarting their Y game and such.

I'm looking for the
Aggronite,
Charizard Y
Heracronite,
Houndoomite, &
Mewtwonite Y

I can offer Starters, Fossils and the following Hidden Ability Pokemon in the picture below. (some I will breed for you, unless its one of my extras.) I also have an extra Ocean Vivillon I could trade for something. I dont have any shinys, nor am I looking to give up legendary. Thanks.

Please PM me if you want to trade! I wont see it here!

Last edited:
still looking for a shiny snubbull. i have lots of shiny pokemon to offer, PM me if you got one

I doubt I'd get any replies, but anyone want to trade their female shiny (nicknamable) Eevee for my Yvetal? ; v ;

Yes, I have one plus with Speed so this Ditto has 4IVs. You have to be really lucky though. I caught over two boxes of dittos to get one like this one

I know a lot of people spend a lot of time looking for a ditto with perfect Ivs but the only one that really matters is HP as when it uses transform or the ability imposter all of its stats change to the current pokemon :s

Does anyone have an extra Charizardite X for trade? I'm pretty sure you can buy one at the Stone Emporium shop-thing, but I haven't seen it.

I know a lot of people spend a lot of time looking for a ditto with perfect Ivs but the only one that really matters is HP as when it uses transform or the ability imposter all of its stats change to the current pokemon :s

People mainly look for perfect iv dittos for breeding perfect iv pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, looking for timid protean froakie 6 ivs or 5 ivs in this spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31. Also looking for adamant scrappy kangaskhan with 6 ivs or 5 ivs in this spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31.

If you have both, I have a zyguarde that I can trade, or a shiny luvdisc (a shiny for two non shinies!). I have a few other things as well. PM me with offers. :)

Anyone have a shiny Absol?
I can offer shiny: Trevenant, Cinccino, or Krabby(FS)

Last edited:
Does anyone have an extra Charizardite X for trade? I'm pretty sure you can buy one at the Stone Emporium shop-thing, but I haven't seen it.

I should see if he'll sell me another Y stone.. since I traded mine off for an X one. I know when I bought the other two stones from him, he wouldn't sell me a Y one[I assume because I had mine still at the time, or he only sells two a day.. one of the two.]

And Ricardo, I have a shiny absol, though its in Black version at the moment.. you'd have to wait until December to get it. I have no idea why I caught the damn thing.. I find it to be quite ugly as a shiny.

Last edited:
Looking for a ditto with 31 in HP (compulsory) and Def, Spec Def, Speed.

the ditto must have hp and atleast 2/3 of the required stats that are 31

Back