• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet General Discussion

I recently played through Sword for the second time and came across even more evidence of Kieran's greatness:

Kieran: Actually brought a master ball to his encounter with a legendary Pokemon.
Leon: Just throws a generic pokeball at Eternatus without even attempting to lower its HP first.

I recently played through Sword for the second time and came across even more evidence of Kieran's greatness:

Kieran: Actually brought a master ball to his encounter with a legendary Pokemon.
Leon: Just throws a generic pokeball at Eternatus without even attempting to lower its HP first.

Yeahhhh, that cutscene with Leon was definitely weird. I remember laughing when I first saw it because I was like, ain't no way he catchin' that in a regular Pokeball? :LOL:

1711393143555.png

Do you like Baby mons? Next outbreak event is focused on baby Pokémon.

From Serebii:
"The next Mass Outbreak event has been announced for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This event will feature a focus on Baby Pokémon, with a chance of getting the Vigor Mark. Pichu & Happiny are in Paldea, Munchlax and Riolu in Kitakami and Elekid & Magby in the Terarium."

View attachment 548199

Do you like Baby mons? Next outbreak event is focused on baby Pokémon.

From Serebii:
"The next Mass Outbreak event has been announced for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This event will feature a focus on Baby Pokémon, with a chance of getting the Vigor Mark. Pichu & Happiny are in Paldea, Munchlax and Riolu in Kitakami and Elekid & Magby in the Terarium."
The first event that might actually make me play. I want shiny magby elekid and munchlax 🥲
Post automatically merged:

NEVERMIND I DIDNT READ IT DONT HAVE THE DLC : )))))))))

New Gold Shiny Outbreak Event!
1713781378730.png

From Serebii:

"The next Mass Outbreak event has been announced for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This event will feature a focus on Pokémon with Gold Shinies of Magikarp & Varoom in Paldea, Shinx in Kitakami and Rellor in the Terarium. All Pokémon will have an increased Shiny Chance
This event will run from 00:00 UTC on April 26th through 23:59 UTC on May 6th"

Back