• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon go

I recently moved from the country side to a city and kind of regret not playing more before, it's so competitive here for gyms! I want some coins to upgrade my item and Pokémon bags but gyms fill up within a few minutes, making me think some people are playing with 6 devices lol.

I'm Team Instinct (long story) and there's a gym next to my apartment that every day at 3 am goes back to Instinct with 6 Pokémon being filled in immediately.

I tried taking down a gym recently but I just got berry-ed. Might need to start playing at 1 am haha.

Yeah I started recently due to also starting sword and because HOME. I'm Mystic and there are always blue gyms when I can't go out and also troll OP red/yellow ones when I can bc the blue ones being taken over LOL. At least I can access two pokestops from my bed lmfao.

Also yeah y code is: 2428 4505 8456 go ahead and add, active daily though I can't play a lot when I work or go outside when it's pipin cold.

Urgently needing another friend for a research task now, you can remove me after that I guess lol...

I guess bribes are not allowed here but really damn this game makes me wanna break stuff lol

Urgently needing another friend for a research task now, you can remove me after that I guess lol...

I guess bribes are not allowed here but really damn this game makes me wanna break stuff lol
I'll add you, give me a little, poke me tomorrow if I've still not done it, please

oops, i don't think i ever actually posted my fc in here. i'm pretty active, although my inventory is currently rammed, so if anyone wants to add me (especially since i need friends for the research missions lmao), then here it is: 9271-2969-8980. and if that doesn't work, let me know rip.

boop once again looking for someone to add me, need a 3rd one for these stupid research things...

I cannot because I do not have a phone and never have. It makes me sad because I never got to play Pikmin Bloom. I love Pikmin alot :( I only played Pocket Camp on my computer for a few months until nintendo shut down the Bluestacks version :( Now I havent played ACPC in forever :( I miss it.

I cannot because I do not have a phone and never have. It makes me sad because I never got to play Pikmin Bloom. I love Pikmin alot :( I only played Pocket Camp on my computer for a few months until nintendo shut down the Bluestacks version :( Now I havent played ACPC in forever :( I miss it.
Aw that sucks, sadly I guess apk's are kinda useless since you actually need to move around lol but ot's okay :/

Aw that sucks, sadly I guess apk's are kinda useless since you actually need to move around lol but ot's okay :/
I tried so many APK's for all of these apps and ALL OF THEM ARE OUTDATED I TRIED QOO APP, APK PURE, BLUESTACKS... WHYYYYY

I tried so many APK's for all of these apps and ALL OF THEM ARE OUTDATED I TRIED QOO APP, APK PURE, BLUESTACKS... WHYYYYY
Yeah they are quite bad lol at least these days :/

Oh well if someone else frequent the thread feel free to add me :)

That's too bad. :cry: And you don't have a tablet you could use? Too bad iPod touches aren't a thing anymore.

That's too bad. :cry: And you don't have a tablet you could use? Too bad iPod touches aren't a thing anymore.
All I have is a kindle fire and the minute I open chrome it send me back to the home menu, atleast I can play My Boo on it!
Post automatically merged:

We have had 2 Ipads that were brand new in the past but I think I have told you all before. So the first one broke because it just got old and my mother had it for a while. Than the 2nd one lasted like 4 years until once my big brother was taking pictures and playing outside with it and he tripped on a rock and we have these big rocks in our backyard that are HUGE so after tripping on a little one he was about to fall on the big spiky ones and he stabbed the ipad instead of him so YAY. He is alivee. I still play outside and I am so confused why our parents have those big spiky rocks....

Last edited:
Back