Pokémon Pokemon go

I recently moved from the country side to a city and kind of regret not playing more before, it's so competitive here for gyms! I want some coins to upgrade my item and Pokémon bags but gyms fill up within a few minutes, making me think some people are playing with 6 devices lol.

I'm Team Instinct (long story) and there's a gym next to my apartment that every day at 3 am goes back to Instinct with 6 Pokémon being filled in immediately.

I tried taking down a gym recently but I just got berry-ed. Might need to start playing at 1 am haha.

Yeah I started recently due to also starting sword and because HOME. I'm Mystic and there are always blue gyms when I can't go out and also troll OP red/yellow ones when I can bc the blue ones being taken over LOL. At least I can access two pokestops from my bed lmfao.

Also yeah y code is: 2428 4505 8456 go ahead and add, active daily though I can't play a lot when I work or go outside when it's pipin cold.

Urgently needing another friend for a research task now, you can remove me after that I guess lol...

I guess bribes are not allowed here but really damn this game makes me wanna break stuff lol

Urgently needing another friend for a research task now, you can remove me after that I guess lol...

I guess bribes are not allowed here but really damn this game makes me wanna break stuff lol
I'll add you, give me a little, poke me tomorrow if I've still not done it, please

oops, i don't think i ever actually posted my fc in here. i'm pretty active, although my inventory is currently rammed, so if anyone wants to add me (especially since i need friends for the research missions lmao), then here it is: 9271-2969-8980. and if that doesn't work, let me know rip.

boop once again looking for someone to add me, need a 3rd one for these stupid research things...

I cannot because I do not have a phone and never have. It makes me sad because I never got to play Pikmin Bloom. I love Pikmin alot :( I only played Pocket Camp on my computer for a few months until nintendo shut down the Bluestacks version :( Now I havent played ACPC in forever :( I miss it.

I cannot because I do not have a phone and never have. It makes me sad because I never got to play Pikmin Bloom. I love Pikmin alot :( I only played Pocket Camp on my computer for a few months until nintendo shut down the Bluestacks version :( Now I havent played ACPC in forever :( I miss it.
Aw that sucks, sadly I guess apk's are kinda useless since you actually need to move around lol but ot's okay :/

Aw that sucks, sadly I guess apk's are kinda useless since you actually need to move around lol but ot's okay :/
I tried so many APK's for all of these apps and ALL OF THEM ARE OUTDATED I TRIED QOO APP, APK PURE, BLUESTACKS... WHYYYYY

I tried so many APK's for all of these apps and ALL OF THEM ARE OUTDATED I TRIED QOO APP, APK PURE, BLUESTACKS... WHYYYYY
Yeah they are quite bad lol at least these days :/

Oh well if someone else frequent the thread feel free to add me :)

That's too bad. :cry: And you don't have a tablet you could use? Too bad iPod touches aren't a thing anymore.

That's too bad. :cry: And you don't have a tablet you could use? Too bad iPod touches aren't a thing anymore.
All I have is a kindle fire and the minute I open chrome it send me back to the home menu, atleast I can play My Boo on it!
Post automatically merged:

We have had 2 Ipads that were brand new in the past but I think I have told you all before. So the first one broke because it just got old and my mother had it for a while. Than the 2nd one lasted like 4 years until once my big brother was taking pictures and playing outside with it and he tripped on a rock and we have these big rocks in our backyard that are HUGE so after tripping on a little one he was about to fall on the big spiky ones and he stabbed the ipad instead of him so YAY. He is alivee. I still play outside and I am so confused why our parents have those big spiky rocks....

Last edited:
Back