• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon, Arceus question

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
So this is probably an obvious question, but I'm cautious

I'm reaching the max in Pokémon I can have in storage. If I relses some, does that effect my rank or like, pokedex entries?

I'm just curious because it makes you catch like 25 diffloom, do we just relses them after? XD keep like three or two?

It won’t affect your Pokédex entires. I’ve released a few too and it still counts as having been achieved. I could see why you’d be worried about it though!

Ah thanks fo clarifying. I was pretty sure I had too. But ya, I didnt want to loose progress

I always feel so bad releasing Pokémon, seems like such a waste after spending so long sneaking up on Starly lol.

Last edited:
If you want to get the most out of this game and complete all the tasks to fully complete the Pokédex entries for each Pokémon, you're going to have to get over the sentimentality. There isn't really a purpose to keeping most of the things you catch if they're just duplicates of something you already have, there's only so much space available in the pastures to store them, and you need to catch a lot of things. Me, I just keep my party, one of each Pokémon, any shinies I've caught, and any remarkable Alpha Pokémon. Anything else is just taking up space and is released. You get grit dust, pebbles, etc. to increase the stats of your Pokémon when you release unnecessary ones, and you want your Pokémon to be powerful and durable so they aren't weak later in the game.

Indeed, I just relsed many, kept three of each just in case if I need more then one for some quest

Back