Pokémon Pokemon go

I do on occasion. I'll admit since I've been able to take Animal Crossing with me for anything at the doctor's office I've played less. (The fountain in the lobby is a Pokegym).

Here's my code:
3427 2150 0384

I'm DragonsDusk on Pokemon

@Holla gonna going to send you a friend request :)
Sent you a friend request
Post automatically merged:

I still play semi-regularly. My trainer code is: 6737 9115 3955. Feel free to add me!

picked the game up after a few years since i now have a few pokestops and gyms nearby and am walking around to stores anyways. feel free to add me c:
View attachment 401332

I play it regularly, but I usually just do raids and collect Pokémon. 7022 6116 0105
Code not working

Last edited:
I'm looking for more Pokemon Go friends. Right now I have an abundance of presents and not enough people to send them to! I try to sign in at least once per day. My trainer code is: 7772 3327 9176, name is Sassersass.

I'm looking for more Pokemon Go friends. Right now I have an abundance of presents and not enough people to send them to! I try to sign in at least once per day. My trainer code is: 7772 3327 9176, name is Sassersass.
I’ll add you! I’m running out of presents though haha. My name is BossLadySir

I picked up the game again after not playing for sooo many years. The game isn’t very busy in my area, nobody shows up to raids except me. I’d love to add some people from the forums as friends to send my gifts to and possibly to trade regional Pokemon variants! That is - if there is anyone left playing the game 😅

I picked up the game again after not playing for sooo many years. The game isn’t very busy in my area, nobody shows up to raids except me. I’d love to add some people from the forums as friends to send my gifts to and possibly to trade regional Pokemon variants! That is - if there is anyone left playing the game 😅
I had to uninstall it, but if I have enough room, since its Summer im back to going back to playing it

I haven't played in a while, it's just so competitive being in a city! I miss being in a rural area to earn up coins haha.

I've been playing Pikmin Bloom consistently every day though.

i had a phase of playing it last summer (and had played it sometime before that too), though i've not picked it up since around september

I've started playing again since it's now my summer break. Anyone is welcome to add me! My trainer code is 8496 5764 3801.

I got back into it earlier in the year, sometimes I only pop on once a day but I enjoy it when events are going on.
My siblings and their partners are also on it again atm so it’s nice thing for us all to do together, we’ve all grown up with the series so it fills a gap while waiting for the dlc/next game - we’re actually going to a Pokemon event on Friday for it!

Will leave FC here in case anyone still plays 3305 0663 2921

I got back into it earlier in the year, sometimes I only pop on once a day but I enjoy it when events are going on.
My siblings and their partners are also on it again atm so it’s nice thing for us all to do together, we’ve all grown up with the series so it fills a gap while waiting for the dlc/next game - we’re actually going to a Pokemon event on Friday for it!

Just added you!

every now and then! Levelling up is so hard it kind of makes me rage, Im trying to complete my Pokedex in pokemon home though, so its really useful for transferring random pokemon I don't have into home

I'm adding you! My username is juicydugong

My FC is 1957 5179 9411 if anybody wants to add!

every now and then! Levelling up is so hard it kind of makes me rage, Im trying to complete my Pokedex in pokemon home though, so its really useful for transferring random pokemon I don't have into home

I'm adding you! My username is juicydugong

My FC is 1957 5179 9411 if anybody wants to add!

Just added you!

I just started playing recently, if anyone wants to add me feel free to :)

My trainer code is 4315 5168 1117

Back