Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Creating a thread for everyone to share either rare Pokemon you encountered (and hopefully caught) today, as well as to post Pokemon you caught for the first time.

I got my first Omanyte and Jynx today, plus found a Charmander nest so got 3 more Charmanders and need only 2 more Charmanders to evolve to Charmeleon now.

Last edited:
a goddamn blastoise spawned in the living room of my house and i just about died.

CP. 1035

a goddamn blastoise spawned in the living room of my house and i just about died.

CP. 1035

do you just come here to brag about your pokemon go luck and then leave and come back when it strikes again?

CP. 1035

Sweet baby jesus, that's lucky!!!

I passed a Scyther while driving, so I obviously could not get it. I tried to pull over, but since it was a busy street it wasn't possible... so sad...

CP. 1035

I caught a blastoise too but it's cp is complete trash compared to that rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a hitmonlee from an egg. Dunno how rare those guys are but it was a pleasant surprise

Last edited:
Sweet baby jesus, that's lucky!!!

I passed a Scyther while driving, so I obviously could not get it. I tried to pull over, but since it was a busy street it wasn't possible... so sad...

You should have jumped out of the moving car to catch Scyther, it's rare!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, got my 1st Electabuzz and Tauros last night, thanks to using pokevision for the first time :)

my first 10km egg finally hatched tonight... and got a chansey! didn't have one yet so was pretty happy. need to find more 10km eggs now!

I hatched a Porygon and that was the catch of the week.
I also found two Dratini and two Gastly at a couple of beaches so I was really stoked about that as well!

I was on my way home from tutoring and I saw a cp 844 Dragonite. I used ultra balls and razz berries, but it escaped ;_;

Venusaur down by the river today, and an ivysaur! Venusaur was 1348.

edit: was also a dragonair cp 783

Last edited:
Back