Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I want to keep playing, but my phone's GPS isn't working right. It is basically impossible for me right now which sucks. :C I was about halfway through with my pokedex, but I have almost all the ones I really wanted. I am only missing a Dragonair, Vulpix, Ninetails, and Arcanine of my favorites. Hopefully I will be able to play again soon! ^-^

When they finally add battling, trading, and gen 2. I'll be playing the game more frequently. But until then I only play the game once a week if I'm lucky.

I still play pretty much everyday. We're getting ready to help host a huge Halloween themed hunt with our local fb Pok?mon go page. Been working on prize packs for weeks for the costume contests. As nests just changed (again), I'll be going out next week sometime to confirm a few parks and see who's spawning. I've got my dex up to 125 now and do want to finish up a few more evolves soon.

Btw, been working on costumes for weeks as well for me and the kids. Only have one more to go!!!

Last edited:
I haven't played it in ages. Which is mostly because my phone's gps is terrible. It won't let me use the ar camera to catch pokemon and It won't let me hatch eggs

I play way too much... especially since I got my Pok?mon Go Plus in the mail! (I❤️U DaCo!)

My dex is up to 136! Yaaay!

I have no phone so I played on no data usage Ipad xD
I used a hack to play it cause no data usage and it sucks the fun out of it :p
Will be playing once I get my phone next summer

The Halloween event has been fun so far, glad that I can finally evolve Haunter into a Gengar

The Halloween event has been fun so far, glad that I can finally evolve Haunter into a Gengar

Yeah, I only need 29 more candies to evolve mine, which shouldn't take long at all! I've been "walking" my Porygon to get candies, since that is the first and only Porygon I have ever seen. Catching tons of Meowth and I've only ever hatched one to my knowledge. Now I have enough candy to evolve one. I was out for less than an hour. It's actually fantastic, and getting me back into the game, and back outside!

Saved up some pok?mon to evolve. Just used a lucky egg and evolved everyting I could! Went straigt from the beginning of lvl. 21 to the beginning of lvl. 22! 76000 XP! Whoooohooo. Also! A lot of new pok?mon for my pok?dex c:

Caught: 91, seen: 97

I would love to still be playing, but my phone is seriously on the verge of dying and has NO battery life. I won't be able to play again until I get a new phone in March! :<

finally hatched the only 10km egg I had ever gotten today... :' )
it was an eevee LOL i was so disappointed

ABOUT TIME

Professor Willow has discovered that you may encounter other Pok?mon where Pidgey, Rattata, and Zubat were previously more commonly found.

Professor Willow has discovered that Pidgey & Rattata no longer hatch from Eggs. He also found that Eevee now hatches from 5 km Eggs only.

Taken from Pokemom go Twitter

I started playing again today after not playing for MONTHS. All the new features enticed me, and the weather is really nice at the moment.

Back