• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Black and White 2 Not working?

pokemondude8

The Dude
Bells
Hey, i’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it isn’t,please redirect me and i’ll fix it :). But basically, I’ve cleaned the cartridge with alchohol, and attempted to see if any pins are loose within the actual card reader. It’s a PKMN White 2 cartridge, lightly used maybe only 5 times. It was working earlier today while I was doing my nuzlocke. Not sure what’s wrong with it.

How often have you been playing it? The cart might have stopped working because you’ve been playing it so much. And when I mean much, I mean like total play time.

How often have you been playing it? The cart might have stopped working because you’ve been playing it so much. And when I mean much, I mean like total play time.
Maybe about 2 times it’s been entered, the rest it was just simply in the case I own.

You might also try cleaning your handheld's cartridge slot. Do other games work on it?

Is your copy of White 2 legitimate? If you have the misfortune to have purchased a bootleg, it might just be poorly made. Which is one of many reasons not to buy bootlegs if you can help it.

Back