• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plume's RLC Shop ✿ [CLOSED(temp)]

Hi~! I'm not sure if you're still open right now, but a while ago you posted on my thread and I am now ready to place an order if possible ^^

Name: Rio
References: OC (you can choose which form to draw)
Details: holding a cat plushie and happy expression
Total: Option #1 (Bust Portrait) $18
Hi Rio!

Thanks for the interest in my art. I'm open!! Will send a PM with more details momentarily.

May I have something cute of my main OC ship? <3333

Name: Shawna
References: Orchia and Manton
Details: Something cute/romantic/shippy
Total: Tall Chibi, 2 Characters (I THINK that's $35)
Note: Orchia is the pink fairy and Manton is the green demon

May I have something cute of my main OC ship? <3333

Name: Shawna
References: Orchia and Manton
Details: Something cute/romantic/shippy
Total: Tall Chibi, 2 Characters (I THINK that's $35)
Note: Orchia is the pink fairy and Manton is the green demon
Hi Shawna! Thanks for your interest in my art, sending you a PM momentarily. ^^

Hiya Plume! I’m a great fan of your art and I’ve been meaning to commission a piece from you for at least two years. I'm just nervous about using paypal, as I've had very bad experiences with it and have since been too scared to try again, so might need to ask hubby to help with it ;u;

I hope you’re open for commissions! Let me know if it's a bad time right now with holidays and all :3

Name: Aquilla
Details:
I’d love to use your art as a pfp (with proper credit of course!) so to match my lineups, which are usually in rainbow order, I’d love if you could add some rainbowy elements somewhere. 🌈
Pose: up to you what she’s doing with her hands
Expression: energetic, happy, cheeky
Plushie: I would love if my late cat could be included in the drawing in the form of a plushie
Motifs: would love some clouds, stars and a moon motif in the background like in your example, the rest of the bg just transparent please. Let me know if this costs extra!
References:
Hair: colour pink, but leaning towards the red part of the colour pick tool. Overall a messy, choppy bob with two longer strands in the front, side bangs and an antenna.
Eye colour: pale grey
Accessoires: sometimes bandages on nose and cheek, sometimes little black bows (up to you if you wanna include any).

DC9896CB-0110-4433-B0F6-B4B51E213E24.png
F3D7D8E4-4E0D-4E8E-84F7-1438DDC917B9.jpeg

Her outfit is this rainbow cat dress with puffed sleeves (sorry for the awful resolution, can send a better one via pm if needed. Damn 2MB file limit.)
2B8F3D4A-714A-447F-9AFE-2D0C95836D0E.jpeg

My cat:
he was a Maine Coon cat with grey fur, green eyes and white accents on his chest, chin and nose. He also had white "socks".
I only have this drawing of him as reference right now, but I can send you more fotos if needed once I'm on my phone.

OdfkOZw.jpg

Total: bust portrait, 18$ if I’m not mistaken. Lmk if I missed something!

Hiya Plume! I’m a great fan of your art and I’ve been meaning to commission a piece from you for at least two years. I'm just nervous about using paypal, as I've had very bad experiences with it and have since been too scared to try again, so might need to ask hubby to help with it ;u;

I hope you’re open for commissions! Let me know if it's a bad time right now with holidays and all :3

Name: Aquilla
Details:
I’d love to use your art as a pfp (with proper credit of course!) so to match my lineups, which are usually in rainbow order, I’d love if you could add some rainbowy elements somewhere. 🌈
Pose: up to you what she’s doing with her hands
Expression: energetic, happy, cheeky
Plushie: I would love if my late cat could be included in the drawing in the form of a plushie
Motifs: would love some clouds, stars and a moon motif in the background like in your example, the rest of the bg just transparent please. Let me know if this costs extra!
References:
Hair: colour pink, but leaning towards the red part of the colour pick tool. Overall a messy, choppy bob with two longer strands in the front, side bangs and an antenna.
Eye colour: pale grey
Accessoires: sometimes bandages on nose and cheek, sometimes little black bows (up to you if you wanna include any).

Her outfit is this rainbow cat dress with puffed sleeves (sorry for the awful resolution, can send a better one via pm if needed. Damn 2MB file limit.)

My cat:
he was a Maine Coon cat with grey fur, green eyes and white accents on his chest, chin and nose. He also had white "socks".
I only have this drawing of him as reference right now, but I can send you more fotos if needed once I'm on my phone.

OdfkOZw.jpg

Total: bust portrait, 18$ if I’m not mistaken. Lmk if I missed something!
Hi Aquilla! I’d love to draw this for you, I’ve always found your OC really cute ; ; I’ll send a PM with more details!

hi plume!! hopefully you are still accepting commissions ;w; this is also my first time attempting to use paypal so apologies if i am slow 😭

Name: jiny
References: https://toyhou.se/8880427.island-rep/gallery (instead of the white hat tho can you draw her with the flower boppers if possible !!)
Details: i’ll leave pose/expression up to you!! as for the background, i’d like it transparent with little stars and hearts surrounding her + for the plushie id like it to be a plushie of lolly 🥺
Total: $20 for the bust portrait <3

tysm!!💓

hi plume!! hopefully you are still accepting commissions ;w; this is also my first time attempting to use paypal so apologies if i am slow 😭

Name: jiny
References: https://toyhou.se/8880427.island-rep/gallery (instead of the white hat tho can you draw her with the flower boppers if possible !!)
Details: i’ll leave pose/expression up to you!! as for the background, i’d like it transparent with little stars and hearts surrounding her + for the plushie id like it to be a plushie of lolly 🥺
Total: $20 for the bust portrait <3

tysm!!💓
Hi Jiny, I’d love to draw your adorable rep!! I’ll send a PM with more details. ^^

hello there!!

Name: magicaldonkey
References:
IMG_0390.jpeg
Details: (pose, expression, background if you're buying one, etc) - small cute smile, maybe a few yellow and green stars in the background? whatever you think would look rad
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.) - option 2, bust portrait ($20).

would love to use this as a pfp, thanks for your considerationn ;u;

hello there!!

Name: magicaldonkey
References:
Details: (pose, expression, background if you're buying one, etc) - small cute smile, maybe a few yellow and green stars in the background? whatever you think would look rad
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.) - option 2, bust portrait ($20).

would love to use this as a pfp, thanks for your considerationn ;u;
Hi Magicaldonkey!! I sent you a PM with additional details. ^^

Back