• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plume's RLC Shop ✿ [CLOSED(temp)]

Hi! Your art is so cute, I'd love to commission. But I've never paid with real money, how does it work?

Hi! Your art is so cute, I'd love to commission. But I've never paid with real money, how does it work?
Hello! Thank you so much for the kind words.
I use Paypal, which requires you to create an account that you can then link to a bank, credit, or debit account. It's easy and Paypal is a trustworthy company that has been around for almost 2 decades! I hope this is helpful. ^ ^

I think I have PayPal, I'll have to check!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Thank you so much for the kind words.
I use Paypal, which requires you to create an account that you can then link to a bank, credit, or debit account. It's easy and Paypal is a trustworthy company that has been around for almost 2 decades! I hope this is helpful. ^ ^
Ok, I think I do, should I pm you? Or just request here?

Last edited:
Okie! I think I'll pm you, just cause I have a few questions, and would hate to spam her

PM me when you can :)

Hey Plume! I've been meaning to inquire about a commission I would love for you to do.

I'd like to another piece that can be used as a desktop background for my sister who lives overseas. She is a huge fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), so I'd like to theme the piece around that--I was thinking of the two of us visiting the Avengers Campus in Hong Kong, cosplaying as our favourite characters.

My questions for you are:
1. Is it alright if I provide you with IRL references of my sister and me, instead of AC island rep references?
2. Would you also be alright with me providing references of MCU characters, just for their costumes?

Thanks so much for your time! 💜 Enjoy this last weekend of camp, and your signature is so, so adorable--I'd like to squish the honey bears. :3

Hey Plume! I've been meaning to inquire about a commission I would love for you to do.

I'd like to another piece that can be used as a desktop background for my sister who lives overseas. She is a huge fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), so I'd like to theme the piece around that--I was thinking of the two of us visiting the Avengers Campus in Hong Kong, cosplaying as our favourite characters.

My questions for you are:
1. Is it alright if I provide you with IRL references of my sister and me, instead of AC island rep references?
2. Would you also be alright with me providing references of MCU characters, just for their costumes?

Thanks so much for your time! 💜 Enjoy this last weekend of camp, and your signature is so, so adorable--I'd like to squish the honey bears. :3
Hi SillyPuppy! Thank you again for the interest in my art. I'll send a PM with more info momentarily!

idk if its just me but none of your examples on the first post are loading for me :( theyre all broken images on my end

idk if its just me but none of your examples on the first post are loading for me :( theyre all broken images on my end
Oh, it looks like imgbb is down. Sorry about that, thank you for alerting me!

Hi~! I'm not sure if you're still open right now, but a while ago you posted on my thread and I am now ready to place an order if possible ^^

Name: Rio
References: OC (you can choose which form to draw)
Details: holding a cat plushie and happy expression
Total: Option #1 (Bust Portrait) $18

Back