• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plume's RLC Shop ✿ [CLOSED(temp)]

Plume

wiggly days, wiggly nights
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
ど
う
ぶ
Feedback
100% (223) +
Pricing (in USD)​
Examples​
Option #1:
Experimental style
kind of like a jrpg sprite?? this might be a little inconsistent because I'm still developing it!

$60

etc:
Simple objects, motifs etc come free! Just let me know what you have in mind in the "details" section of the application.
For additional characters, add $35 to total, or $5 for animals.
Add $10 to total for semi-detailed background.​
hatoriandaspirit.png
mothpire.png

[/SPOILER]​
Option #2:
Bust Portrait

$20

etc:
Villager or plushie included! I can also add motifs (flowers, clouds, stars, etc...)​
mogyay.png
antonio.png

kazujina-small.png

bekaa-glasses.png
Option #3:
Realistic Proportion Character

$70

etc:
Simple objects, motifs etc come free! Just let me know what you have in mind in the "details" section of the application.
For additional characters, add $40 to total, or $5 for animals.
Background not included! Please add $15 to total for detailed background​
blinkandballoons-small.png
sinnerthecat2.png

meteia3wings-small.png
marvelphone-thesillypuppy.jpg
midoriya-small.png
aikoandmayumifull-small.png
kuroh1.png
Option #4:
Pet Portrait

$15

etc:
I can also draw ACNH villagers!
For additional animals, add $8 to total
Background not included! Please add $15 to total for detailed background​
mogsham-SMALL.png

Rules:
I'm only accepting RLC. I use Paypal.
I might share the commission on my portfolio or social media. Please let me know if you would prefer I didn't!
After I receive the payment, I'll begin! I take 1-9 days to complete a commission depending on number of active commissions, but I'm inactive over weekends.
Feel free to crop or resize the image for avatar/signature purposes! I love seeing my art on TBT. Please provide credit when re-posting.

You can find more examples of my work here! ✧

Order Form:
Name:
References:
Details: (pose, expression, background if you're buying one, etc)
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.)

(◕‿◕✿)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm so excited to finally commission something from you. ❤

Name: TheSillyPuppy
References:
1. Character #1 - me:
SillyPuppy.jpg

2. Character #2 - my S/O:
Tem.jpg

3. Animal #1 - Goldie:
Goldie_NewLeaf.png

4. Animal #2 - Rosie:
Rosie_NewLeaf.png
Details: (background & other specifications...if left blank, I'll come up with something for you.)
  • The two characters are lying down next to each other on a blanket on grass, admiring a starry night sky, while holding hands
  • The two villagers are curled up between them (Goldie next to my character, Rosie next to my S/O’s)
  • Feel free to add silhouettes of trees or other nature-y things in the background, as you see fit
  • Hoping to use this as a desktop background on my laptop
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.)
Option #1, plus one additional character and one additional animal—for a total of $61 USD ($77.10 CAD, based on PayPal's current rate as of my time of posting, i.e., $1 USD = $1.2640 CAD). I'll gladly give you more if the currency conversion fee is taken out of this amount (this is my first time sending money internationally with PayPal 😅).

Do let me know if you need further details from me. Thank you for your consideration~ ^o^

Hi there! I'm so excited to finally commission something from you. ❤

Name: TheSillyPuppy
References:
1. Character #1 - me:View attachment 336621

2. Character #2 - my S/O:View attachment 336622

3. Animal #1 - Goldie:
Goldie_NewLeaf.png

4. Animal #2 - Rosie:
Rosie_NewLeaf.png
Details: (background & other specifications...if left blank, I'll come up with something for you.)
  • The two characters are lying down next to each other on a blanket on grass, admiring a starry night sky, while holding hands
  • The two villagers are curled up between them (Goldie next to my character, Rosie next to my S/O’s)
  • Feel free to add silhouettes of trees or other nature-y things in the background, as you see fit
  • Hoping to use this as a desktop background on my laptop
Option #1, plus one additional character and one additional animal—for a total of $61 USD ($77.10 CAD, based on PayPal's current rate as of my time of posting, i.e., $1 USD = $1.2640 CAD). I'll gladly give you more if the currency conversion fee is taken out of this amount (this is my first time sending money internationally with PayPal 😅).

Do let me know if you need further details from me. Thank you for your consideration~ ^o^
I would love to draw this for you! 💖 I'll be sending a more detailed DM in just a moment.

Name: cleffi
References: would like Dom and Reneigh full-body, please! Preferred poses/faces here (please let me know if the link doesn't work for some reason!)
Details: transparent background, please!
Total: $7.50 please let me know if it should cost more since I am being so specific c:

Thank you for considering!

Name: cleffi
References: would like Dom and Reneigh full-body, please! Preferred poses/faces here (please let me know if the link doesn't work for some reason!)
Details: transparent background, please!
Total: $7.50 please let me know if it should cost more since I am being so specific c:

Thank you for considering!
That sounds good to me! I'd love to draw Dom and Reneigh for you. I'll send a PM with more details!

your style is beautiful! i saw the lovely art you made for the valentine's day contest and thought i would try my luck getting an icon commission.

Name: Dog
References:
d40c0e4e_original.jpg
Details: motifs ideas(no preference between these, up to you!): yellow cosmos, lily-of-the-valley, little suns (yellows/greens)
general mood: sleepy, content
* because they don't show up well in this picture, i figure i should mention they have birthmarks across their face (a few random dots = a-ok)
Total: headshot/icon; $15 (+tip)

thank you for your consideration :>

your style is beautiful! i saw the lovely art you made for the valentine's day contest and thought i would try my luck getting an icon commission.

Name: Dog
References:
Details: motifs ideas(no preference between these, up to you!): yellow cosmos, lily-of-the-valley, little suns (yellows/greens)
general mood: sleepy, content
* because they don't show up well in this picture, i figure i should mention they have birthmarks across their face (a few random dots = a-ok)
Total: headshot/icon; $15 (+tip)

thank you for your consideration :>
Hi there!
I would love to draw your island rep. I've been admiring them in your icon since I saw it in the valentine's thread. ^^;;
I'll send a PM with more details.

Reactions: Dog
Name: mogyay
References:
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
they look VERY similar lmaooo but basically first one is more grey and chubbier and the second is slightly smaller sandier colour (with slightly evil red eyes)
Details: (background & other specifications...if left blank, I'll come up with something for you.) whatever is good!
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.)$14

Name: mogyay
References:
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
they look VERY similar lmaooo but basically first one is more grey and chubbier and the second is slightly smaller sandier colour (with slightly evil red eyes)
Details: (background & other specifications...if left blank, I'll come up with something for you.) whatever is good!
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.)$14
The most adorable beans! I'd love to draw them. ; ; I'll send a DM with more details.

Back