Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Hope this thread is okay
I decided to put this in the basement since putting in Brewster's Cafe seems like it might break TBT's post quality rule ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I need help testing out pronouns,
I use it/it's/itself as my third set of pronouns I go by, I've never actually had someone call me that but I call myself that mentally and I think it sounds like a pronoun set I'd like to be called since I'm Agender(a identity under the non-binary umbrella term) but I've been wondering if I'd still like to use it as a pronoun set and how much I like it when people actually call me that
I'd like people to test out it/it's/itself pronouns on me
all you have to do is create a sentence(you can make as many as you like) revolving around me that includes calling me those pronouns if that makes any sense
you can make the sentence(s) be anything just keep it appropriate and nice please!
if you need help building a sentence some brief things about me I guess
I love animals(especially frogs) food, decorating, studying, playing New Horizons...
again I hope this makes sense! Let me know if it doesn't

Friendly notice: Please do not post in this thread or talk to me if you are anti-neopronouns(neopronouns are basically just any pronouns that aren't he/him she/her and they/them) it is really harmful to the people who feel valid and comfortable being called these pronouns. thanks!

Here’s the best I can come up with at 2 in the morning:

“I heard BrokenSanity is into Animal Crossing and Pokémon! Its favorite Pokémon seems to be Greninja. Apparently it’s into frogs as well.”

I'll base these off your username. (This is an experimental idea) The test pronouns are in bold
BrokenSanity said san wants some of my vodka. I'll give bosan and the party a round!

I'll base these off your username. (This is an experimental idea) The test pronouns are in bold
BrokenSanity said san wants some of my vodka. I'll give bosan and the party a round!
I was asking if people could test out it/its/itself pronouns on me not any pronouns...

I'll give it a try, BrokenSanity! Let me know if there's something off. :)

Yo, have you heard of BrokenSanity? I heard it loves frogs a lot!

I heard that BrokenSanity itself caught two golden trouts in a row the other day in New Horizons. What are the chances for it to get so lucky?

One day, BrokenSanity was walking in a thick forest and it saw a very colourful frog!

I know these are short sentences, but I did my best.

Now I don’t know what you’ll think of these, but some that my friends and I thought of is soup/salad

“Yeah, BrokenSanity said that soup loved his food! I need to take salad here again.”

It’s experimental.

Now I don’t know what you’ll think of these, but some that my friends and I thought of is soup/salad

“Yeah, BrokenSanity said that soup loved his food! I need to take salad here again.”

It’s experimental.
As I already stated in an earlier post I was asking if people could test out the specific pronoun set It/Its/Itself on me not any random pronoun set
I felt like that was pretty clear in the OP what I asked for and I asked if anyone was still confused they could tell me if I worded it badly
I'm not sure why people are getting the idea they can try out any random pronouns they want on me when I wanted to test out one specific set I liked
if someone could clarify what they didn't understand I'm really confused why people apparently think this

As I already stated in an earlier post I was asking if people could test out the specific pronoun set It/Its/Itself on me not any random pronoun set
I felt like that was pretty clear in the OP what I asked for and I asked if anyone was still confused they could tell me if I worded it badly
I'm not sure why people are getting the idea they can try out any random pronouns they want on me when I wanted to test out one specific set I liked
if someone could clarify what they didn't understand I'm really confused why people apparently think this
oh ok, I just don't read the first posts much. I live by "TL;DR" so, sorry.

"One morning, BrokenSanity arose well before it's alarm clock was suppose to go off. After waking up and stretching, it looked outside it's window to see the weather. Looking like a gloomy, rainy day, it decided to go back to sleep to get a few more hours of rest."

How's that? I'm new to neopronouns, so if it feels off or I used it incorrectly, I apologize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back