• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Never-Ending New Horizons Fan Story

TN4U

Lone Wolf of the Starfields
Bells
Island
Wahu
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Green Crescent Moon
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Welcome to a dumb little game I made up.

Animal Crossing seems like an endless story, doesn't it? What if we took the beginning of the storyline from New Horizons and change it up a bit to our tastes? What if the storyline continued past K.K.'s show? I think it would be cool to see what some users come up with. Here's what to do:
  1. When posting a reply, all you have to do is continue the story by posting a single sentence, continuing on from the previous user's post. Feel free to mix in non-Animal Crossing characters, places, and other things if you want! The only thing I ask is for your sentence to flow properly from the previous user's and be grammatically correct. Example:
    1. User A says, "Isabelle looked at me with a smile on her face."
    2. User B would then say something like, "I smiled back at her, waving."
    3. BAD EXAMPLE: User B instead posts, "Once upon a time in the land of nod...". This would not make sense, as you're essentially restarting the story.
  2. Don't write more than one sentence in your post, unless the sentence you're writing is super short (less than 5 words). In this case, post no more than two sentences at a time.
  3. You can post your opinions about the story so far, but please clearly mark your opinion if doing so. Also, your post MUST contain a sentence to continue the story; it cannot just be an opinion.
  4. Of course, follow forum rules.
NOTE: I changed this game entirely as it kinda didn't make sense the first time around, so hopefully this makes a bit more sense and is more fun.

Last edited:
CONTRIBUTORS:
TN4U
(2 sentences posted)
Hunter_Gr33n (1 sentence posted)

STORY SO FAR:
I walked outside the DAL Airport, hoping to get a fresh start in a new, deserted island. There were these two animals who left the airport with me. One was an excitable cat, and the other was a rather tough-looking red dog with piercings.​

I walked outside the DAL Airport, hoping to get a fresh start in a new, deserted island.

Last edited:
One was an excitable cat, and the other was a rather tough-looking red dog with piercings.

When we arrived on the island, three raccoons greeted us, two small ones and a bigger one.

The big raccoon called rescue services, and a SWAT team of moles descended from the sky.

Back