• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s with this whole identity thing? Gender, pronouns, pronouns ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnoxUK

Bells
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
It confuses me and I see it’s among people younger than I. Is it like a way to be quirky or for attention? Otherwise it doesn’t make sense. Like for example there a 2 genders male and female, technically there’s more like being a hermaphrodite but that’s for organisms with different functions. Could somebody explain this to me? I’d love to hear your perspectives on it.

While I want to believe this thread was made with genuine curiosity, some of the verbiage you've used and opinions you've stated are both outdated and offensive, and I don't believe any positive discussion is going to take place based on what looks to be a firm belief on your end. Gender identity is in no way a "perspective".

If you do happen to have a legitimate curiosity, I'll go ahead and link a few pages for you to read. If any other members have better/more thorough resources, please PM them to me so I can edit them in.

Being non-binary
Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Definitions
Glossary of terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back