• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please help me remember the name of this game/website...

tessa grace

yeehaw
Bells
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Fancy Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Okay, so this is going to be an oddly specific request but it was a very influential part of my childhood, and me and my older sister cannot figure out the name of the game. Basically all I remember from it was that you were pixelated and you could decorate yourself, and it was like a chatroom sort of. Other people online were there, pixelated as well, but the biggest thing I can remember is that there was a pixelated IKEA. And you could walk through it and stuff. It just sounds really fun right now and I want to find that nostalgic piece of myself but I can't remember the name... any clues?

Might not be of any help at all but I did a bit of a search based on what you have mentioned... do these images ring any bells? Probably completely unrelated lol but the idea of what you were talking about sounded cool.
1630982945466.png
1630982990113.png

Back