★彡Please Draw My Mayor★彡

Well.. here is the traditional drawing.
I know that I f... up a bit, but I went mad, since my cat decided to throw down all my pencils and breaking them with this.. sorry xD

I have drawn you a thing! You were just too cute to not draw. ^^

IMG_0472_zpskj76zzxj.jpg

Fantastic work!

She's super cute !!
http://imgur.com/a/zkWWx

If I may ask, may I please get the Alpine lamp and an overall dress! I've been looking for these for a long time, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could order them for me? Thank you! <3

Last edited:
i drew a sketch of your mayor on paper for fun

http://imgur.com/URajkIl

- - - Post Merge - - -

obviously for free ^^ lool
It's so cute! Tysm ♥︎
Well.. here is the traditional drawing.
I know that I f... up a bit, but I went mad, since my cat decided to throw down all my pencils and breaking them with this.. sorry xD
tysm it's adorable! (lol cats :p, I dont see anything wrong with it at all :) )
Also this is one of your ocs
LwkR7cC.jpg

She's super cute !!
http://imgur.com/a/zkWWx

If I may ask, may I please get the Alpine lamp and an overall dress! I've been looking for these for a long time, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could order them for me? Thank you! <3

tysm!!! I love it! Sure I will get that for you a little later after I wake up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so happy to see you used my drawing as your avatar. very flattered.

Of course I would! :)

here u go!! i hope u like it!!
h_by_hebi_m-dbg01yv.png
cute mayor btw!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh geez!! i just realised yr mayors hair is more so black then brown from your ref?? but it seems every1 is drawing them with brown hair??
i can easily go make and edit it if youd like me to switch their hair color!!

here u go!! i hope u like it!!
h_by_hebi_m-dbg01yv.png
cute mayor btw!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh geez!! i just realised yr mayors hair is more so black then brown from your ref?? but it seems every1 is drawing them with brown hair??
i can easily go make and edit it if youd like me to switch their hair color!!
Omg it's soooo cute I love it!!!!!!!!!
Nah it's fine that's the lighting :)
What would you like in return?
Tysm♥︎ )^o^(

Omg it's soooo cute I love it!!!!!!!!!
Nah it's fine that's the lighting :)
What would you like in return?
Tysm♥︎ )^o^(

im so glad u like it!!!!!
a little bit of tbt would be nice, but i drew it for fun so any small amount would be fine with me!!
youre super duper welcome!!

I would love to draw your mayor. It'll just be a quick drawing though ahah. I just need to de-stress a bit. :D

Your mayor is adorable! I drew them for you, I hope you like it ! (Took a little creative liberty on the outfit
, hope you don't mind xD) ^0B7532AB225D99F02120771D8D04434809925EA24DFC6A3043^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

If you like it and want to repay me, I would much appreciate one of each of these items:

- juicy-apple tv
- kiddie couch
- kokeshi doll
- sunrise lamp
- tabletop game
- capsule-toy machine
- dolly

Also, if you need me to change anything about the drawing just let me know c: Sorry if it's not quite as good as you would have liked, but I tried. xD

Back