Buying ★彡 my w i s h l i s t items ★彡

alright.
Post automatically merged:

could I grab two from you? I can pay 15k if that’s fair! do you need any excess shells?
Yes, I can make 2! 15k is fine. I don't need any shells. PM me when you're available!

bumping before bed, further trades will be made tomorrow!
please check my lists out and post here or pm if you’ve got anything!
I have gotten a lot and I’m so thankful. please help me get the last of what I need <3

Hey! I can give you a few things~

-Hanging Terrarium
-Heart Doorplate (Pink)
-Pond Stone
-Shell Speaker
-Starry Garland
-Tall Garden Rock
-Tree Branch wreath
-Shell lamp

If you have the hyacinth flowers I can craft you the Hyacinth lamp too. It uses 5 purple hyacinths, which I don't own any of.

I'm not looking for anything specific right now, unless you can give me a bunch of stones, since the Tall Garden Rock uses up 60 haha. I also like bait, any amount would be nice.
If you don't have those things it's fine though~

Hey! I can give you a few things~

-Hanging Terrarium
-Heart Doorplate (Pink)
-Pond Stone
-Shell Speaker
-Starry Garland
-Tall Garden Rock
-Tree Branch wreath
-Shell lamp

If you have the hyacinth flowers I can craft you the Hyacinth lamp too. It uses 5 purple hyacinths, which I don't own any of.

I'm not looking for anything specific right now, unless you can give me a bunch of stones, since the Tall Garden Rock uses up 60 haha. I also like bait, any amount would be nice.
If you don't have those things it's fine though~

hey! out of this list I need everything except the hanging terrarium, shell lamp and shell pond stone. I don’t have enough mats right now for the tall garden rock if you need to craft it and for the hyacinth lamp so we can pass on that. how much for everything else? and how many garlands could you make without mats?

hey! out of this list I need everything except the hanging terrarium, shell lamp and shell pond stone. I don’t have enough mats right now for the tall garden rock if you need to craft it and for the hyacinth lamp so we can pass on that. how much for everything else? and how many garlands could you make without mats?
These are gifts, I just thought IF you had stones or bait it would be good enough, but if you don't I'm still giving you the items. I can't the hyacinth lamp though, simply because I also don't have the flowers to make it. But I can bring everything else over.
I can't make more garlands, I'll bring one over. They take 10 star fragments to make each, I don't have that many extra.

So if I update the list it would be:

-Heart doorplate (pink)
-Tall garden rock
-Tree branch wreath
-Shell speaker
-Starry garland (Just 1)

Is this correct?

These are gifts, I just thought IF you had stones or bait it would be good enough, but if you don't I'm still giving you the items. I can't the hyacinth lamp though, simply because I also don't have the flowers to make it. But I can bring everything else over.
I can't make more garlands, I'll bring one over. They take 10 star fragments to make each, I don't have that many extra.

So if I update the list it would be:

-Heart doorplate (pink)
-Tall garden rock
-Tree branch wreath
-Shell speaker
-Starry garland (Just 1)

Is this correct?

you’re sweet! I do have 8 bait I can give to you. I also have 10 fragments I just got if you can make a second garland for me? I no longer need the heart door plate or tree branch wreath but everything else would be great! can I throw you any bells or even tbt?

you’re sweet! I do have 8 bait I can give to you. I also have 10 fragments I just got if you can make a second garland for me? I no longer need the heart door plate or tree branch wreath but everything else would be great! can I throw you any bells or even tbt?
It's fine, the bait will do thank you. And yes! I can craft you one more garland if you have the fragments ;3
How are we doing the trade?

Do you still need the stuff, I can trade right now!
Post automatically merged:

2 orange cosmos and the black jeans for 8tbt?

Actually wouldn't it make more sense for you to send me yours? then all i have to do is plant the cosmos and drop the jeans

Actually wouldn't it make more sense for you to send me yours? then all i have to do is plant the cosmos and drop the jeans

if that’s your preference, that’s fine. I’ll pm you

bumping! so close to having all my stuffs :3

Back